+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Your Favorite TAR4 Team

Quote Originally Posted by natural_wonder
    Plz, does anyone here root for Reichen and Chip? I'm so sad that they're not some of ur favourite team. Quite glad to see some of the die-hard R&C fans (I assume that) here support them. Coooooooooool.............
    Actually, it seems to me that there are plenty of people here, myself included, rooting for Reichen and Chip...

They're okay though. By far I am rooting for Millie and Chuck. A carbon - copy of John and Jill, except for a few disagreements and medical illnesses. But they are still the great.
    All good things come to an end.

They're okay though. By far I am rooting for Millie and Chuck. A carbon - copy of John and Jill
    I have no problems with Chuck and Millie - but they could barely hold a candle to John Vito and Jill - even if they do win the whole thing. J&J were always supportive of each other and rarely, if at all, had friction with the other teams. I couldn't imagine John Vito being too passive like Chuck or Jill being nagging like Millie - but all props to Millie for taking this team this far in the race.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmatt
    I have no problems with Chuck and Millie - but they could barely hold a candle to John Vito and Jill - even if they do win the whole thing. J&J were always supportive of each other and rarely, if at all, had friction with the other teams. I couldn't imagine John Vito being too passive like Chuck or Jill being nagging like Millie - but all props to Millie for taking this team this far in the race.
    Im with that too... John Vito and Jill are the best! I still like them and are so glad they are well loved... Whatsmore, they are big fans of Singapore too... I still see them promoting a channel here and it's air everytime before TAR4 starts.... Makes me miss them more....

John... There seem sound problems with the smilies... We used to be able to click on them on the left table but now we can't...

FORT Fogey
    I don't like Millie and Chuck anymore! They used to be one of my fav teams, but not anymore. My fav team and the only one I really like is Jon and Al. Most definitely.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Currently Jon and Al, by elimination.

FORT Newbie
    David and Jeff by process of elimination. They haven't done anything to annoy me. Jon and Al are a close second but they ham it up too much. Yes, we know you are clowns.

+ Reply to Thread