+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Cindy (and not Russell)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    I think it's a shame they chose to do the race together.
    I think they might both have stood a better chance with different partners.
    Personally, I don't think they would have been picked if they had applied with different partners. I think they were picked as a kind of "Tara and Wil" team, where they're in a relationship that's not going anywhere and they don't know if they're going to stay together...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    Another excellent job John, this thread, the recaps and your interviews have made my TAR viewing experience all the more enjoyable.
    I second that!

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I think they were picked as a kind of "Tara and Wil" team,

Yeah. In a race you need protagonist as well as antagonist teams to spice things up, just like movies. But the difference is it is unpredictable as to who will go. The team everyone loves or the team everyone loves to hate
    All good things come to an end.

I must commend you on how fast you have the exit interviews completed. You do a great job, keep it up!

Thanks, geezersgirl! I always do the interview by phone the next day - though the time varies somewhat. This week, it was pushed back to 3pm Eastern. It takes me a bit to get things transcribed and proofread, and formatted right, but I try to get them up here as quickly as possible, because I know people like to read them.

She really put thought into her answers! I enjoyed this interview very much.
    Thanks John and Cindy.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Regular
    It was good to hear from Cindy. I agree that Russell was a jerk, and I don't think it was the editing. I think it's unfair to Will though to compare the two. Will was a jerk, but he wasn't a "mean" jerk like Russell. Will actually cared about the race, and somtimes his competitiveness brought out the jerk in him.

But I wouldn't be too quick to congratulate Cindy. When I saw the opening show and how she was going on and on about Russell I saw something that was confirmed as I watched the show. She is all the things that have been mentioned here such as intelligent, caring, etc. But she is also the type who constantly chooses guys like Russell. I hate to say it, but it wouldn't surprise me if she finds someone else just as bad or worse.

Here's hoping I'm wrong.

30something

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Excellent interview. I would like to hear Russell as well, though.

They seemed ill-matched from day one.

Great job John!

I was really pleased about her frankness with the answers. I would have liked to see more from her... Russell, not so much.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Cindy is a beautiful person inside and out. I think that shows in her interview. I wish she had more of a chance to show everyone who she really is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast