+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Cindy (and not Russell)

FORT Fogey

Throw Russell From the Train at GmundEN

If you could do one thing different that you had control over, what would it be?
    I would have chosen a different partner. I would have thought about it from a different angle. I was going for "Jewel of the Nile", and ended up with "Throw Momma From the Train", if you know what I mean. For me, it's the saying "when you put passion before principle, even if you win, you lose."
    This was my favorite Q & A.

I will also remember the Gore-Tex shoes advice. Oh yeah, and be sure to split the spending money

Enjoyed the interview, John.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Thanks to John and Cindy for this interview!

Great questions, and very candid answers from Cindy.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I thought this was a great interview!

I really didn't like them from the show, but this interview made me like her so much more. And I personally think she could be more honest without Russell there, so that's probably a good thing. Glad she wised up. I suspected that from the first line when it said the interview was only with Cindy... She seems so intelligent and articulate in the interview and it's too bad she couldn't show that on the show - maybe I would have liked her then... I'm also glad she explained that whole supermodel comment. I was really finding that strange...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I knew these two weren't going to make it far. He was too much into hisself and not as a team. I hate guys like him, arrogant idiots think they can win everything. and have too! self centered.

Excellent interview John.

Thanks so much Cindy.
    I think it's a shame they chose to do the race together.
    I think they might both have stood a better chance with different partners.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I think they might both have stood a better chance with different partners.
    I agree, Fluff.

I've probably been unfair to Russell- just based on what I've seen of him. He probably would have been a great competitor with another partner ....

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the great interview.

All the best to Cindy and Russell!

Great job with the interview John. You are so personable and so are your questions. It's no wonder Cindy opened up with you.

Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

thanks for the interview. it's really nice to get to know the contestants. learned so much more about her in this short interview than in the 3 eps of the show so far.

i agree she's so much more likeable now . . and i admire her strength. hope she finds a more supportive mate.

thanks john.

Fade to black
    Another excellent job John, this thread, the recaps and your interviews have made my TAR viewing experience all the more enjoyable.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast