Jessica Felice of Columbus, Ohio Named Winner of 'ALL AMERICAN GIRL'
Sunday May 25, 10:00 am ET

BURBANK, Calif., May 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Jessica Felice of Columbus, OH was named winner of ALL AMERICAN GIRL in the exciting season finale that aired on ABC Family Saturday, May 24 (9:00 ET/PT).
When asked how she felt about winning, 22-year old Jessica said, "I'm just the girl next door and was very shocked and excited to win. I was myself and didn't try to be something that I wasn't."

ADVERTISEMENT

Jessica graduated with honors in 2002 from Miami University in Oxford, OH with a Bachelor of Arts degree in speech communication. From early childhood, she has been singing and writing music, though it was Jessica's jazzy rendition of the classic "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" for the audition tape that propelled the Midwesterner into the national spotlight. It seems only fitting that Jessica would be selected for pop superstar Geri Halliwell's Team, where she underwent rigorous training to be chosen as America's ultimate dream girl. An avid sports fan, Jessica loves football and would also be interested in a sports broadcasting career.

One of the highlights for Jessica in the series finale (other than winning of course) was being reunited with the ten finalists to perform the musical number "Dancing In The Streets."

ALL AMERICAN GIRL is produced by 19 Entertainment. Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe are executive producers, Marilyn Wilson and Conrad Green will serve as co-executive producers, James Breen is supervising producer and Tom Boles is coordinating producer.