+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When will the show come on again?

FORT Fogey

When will the show come on again?

Okay, I'm confused. Did the show get cancelled? Will it come on again? How many people are they down to now? What channel is it coming on? Somebody tell me please! While I think the show is not very well produced, I want to see how well my friend Natalie does...

It will air on ABC Family, on I believe May 24, and they will air all remaining episodes on that night.

When will the show come on again?

If you are a friend of Natalie, how come you don't know when the show is on?!!

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    I think what that person was referring to was that they were a friend of Natalies in the past and want to keep up with how she is doing. They probably lost track of her, but want to support her because she is such an awesome person. She is a .

So here is the actual scoop on when you can see the AAG finale.
    ABC Family channel will have a marathon on Saturday May 24th, the 30 minute finale will be shown at the end of the Marathon. It will be really cool to watch because they are brining back some of the girls that were eliminated and they will give some scoop. So tune in, it will be interesting to hear what the girls have to say.

FORT Fogey

Re: When will the show come on again?

Originally posted by tipitina
    If you are a friend of Natalie, how come you don't know when the show is on?!!
    We're not close friends, but we had lots of mutual friends from undergrad (at Northwestern U.) and we saw each other a lot. She actually was roommates with one of my close friends. However, since I graduated, I have failed to keep in very good touch with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread