+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAG Changes Times yet again

AAG Changes Times yet again

You are never going to believe this. Or maybe you will. They are changing the time slot of AAG to Thursdays at 8. Like it is going to well against Survivor. I am not changing the channel to tune into this show. I have invested too much time in Survivor, and actually like that show. Don't get me wrong this show is O.K. but to be pitted up against Survivor, Friends, Michael Jackson and Sebrina the teenage witch's series finale, AAG will be lucky if the family and friends of the contestants tune in. Oh yeah, here is this weeks kicker, although they have moved the show to the 8:00 time slot the phone lines have not been programmed to the change so viewers will have to wait until like 9:45 to vote by phone in the respective time zones.

Below is a message off of the Official AAG board by HawaiianMaiden and boy I could not agree more.

______________________________ ___________________
    I think that the two that are voted out should be relieved that they don't have to put up with this crazy scheduling, and feel sorry for the ones that have to stay. Pretty soon instead of pleaing to stay they will probably start pleaing to go home and asking you to vote for someone else. I mean the ones that get voted out can start their career in this business faster than those that have to stay. And then out of the 6 that remain 2 this week will get voted out. They tape the shows in advance according to tvtickets.com, so those 2 have to lay low until the show airs. Then I am sure like every other show like this they will bring them all back for the final show. So how will any of them really be able to get their careers off the ground? Now that I think of it none of them will be able to until this show is totally over. So for those two girls that were cut after last weeks show, I say congratulations, relax and watch the other girls suffer through the remainder of this show. Bad ratings and all.

Thanks for the update, Tinkerbell!

It's a travesty how ABC is treating this show. The editing, the time changes, the delays. It has the potential to be good.

Ridiculous! I feel for the girls.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    This is unreal! I just went on the ABC site, and sure enough the show is opposite Survivor. That's plain old suicide!

I really don't believe this show was cohesive enough to make it.
    How many episodes are left of AAG?

I hope Sher gets on-line in time to see the time change, or there might not be a recap of it.

FORT Fogey
    Think of the ramifications!

Well, the ramifications being that I might have to recap it, they're pretty bad. I don't want another e-mail about how I hate the show - it scarred me for life.

sorry guys... b/c they changed the time from what was stated in my local listings, i managed to get a lovely edition of primetime live. if anyone has any interest, i could do a lovely recap of the lacey peterson case. ugh!

dammit abc! that is freakin' unacceptable!

and they wonder why so many of their shows fail. They jerked around The Family even worse.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'll be recapping it. Darn it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast