+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashley - Final 8

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    Now that Ashley has officially been eliminated from the competition here is some more Bio information about Ashley as a person.
    Ashley is a very strong opinionated young lady. She thinks things through before committing to anything. She gives 110% of herself in all of her endeavors. She is super ultra smart and if the show asked trivia questions she could have blown the others out of the water. Ashley does not drink at all. Although the show portrayed Ashley as an Athlete she is an Athlete in the sport of Volleyball only. She never stated that she was an all arounder. Ashley would rather read than watch television. Ashley is a 7th generation native Californian. Ashley is also a decendant of Andrew Jackson (So next time you go to the ATM or spend a $20 bill you can think of Ashley). Ashley has won many awards academically as well as in the sport of Volleyball. She lost a full scholarship to a Division one University, as well as her 14 & under volleyball team because of her decision to be on this show. She has no regrets and can not tell you enough how much it meant to her to see all of the support shown for herself and the other contestants on this message board. She really is the ALL AMERICAN GIRL

Interesting bio, Ashley's Mom!

That really sucks that she gave up a free ride to college for the show - I hope the school changes its mind on that one.

I'll never look at a $20 bill the same again!

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    They won't. In the world of Volleyball colleges have two signing dates: November and then anytime after March 1. Ashley was still a student at a Jr. College and needed to finish her requirements for the transfer. Because of the show commitment Ashley had to withdraw from the Jr. College and they are not offering the classes that she needs this summer. She may be able to finish in the fall semester and then start talking to other universities to see who is interested. She totally excels in the sport of Volleyball and it would be a travesty for her not to play at a Division I or Division II school. Even as a walk on player. What school would not want an All American Girl like Ashley on their team?

Exactly Ashley's mom.
    I only got to see her a few times I really liked her a lot.
    She seems like a genuinely nice person.
    I wish her every success for the future.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12