Thread: Andrea - Final 8

Andrea - Final 8

John Salley's team

Birth Date: February 11

Hometown: Orange, CA

Education: Graduated from Centennial High School in Corona, CA

Interests: Dancing, Singing

Employment: Works at a veterinary clinic

Accomplishments: Started dancing at the age 6. Former cheerleader of 7 years and a song leader of 2 years in high school. Performed in 2 musicals, Bye Bye Birdie and Anything Goes. Has also choreographed routines for various junior cheer squads. Was voted Most Likely to Become Famous.

Quote: "I am an extreme perfectionist, I am very determined, and I will never quit achieving my goals."

I haven't been overly impressed with her so far.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I've been totally unimpressed with her. I hope she's gone soon.

i am actually really impressed with andrea's dancing ability.... and i think she can sing, too. the problem is imo that she's had such a lack of confidence and is taking too long to come out of her shell whereas many of the other girls exhibit their talents easily.

Granted Andrea is not the worse singer or dancer in the bunch, but she is not the best either. And her answers have the least intelligence of everyones and are the shortest. I mean how can one be the All American Girl if they hate public speaking? I believe that public speaking comes with the territory. So sorry Andrea I believe that you will be one of the next four to go.

FORT Newbie

Andrea is a fraud

I know some friends that know Andrea and this is what she leaked out to them. Her speech that she made in the episode where her and Shauna had to plea to John was not written by herself it was written by her roommate Ashley. I don't know all of the circumstances but now she is in the top 6 under false pretense. I lost all of my respect for her as a person. There is nothing that they can do about Ashley as she has already been eliminated by the public. But the show should disqualify Andrea. I also know that she is a Diva and expects everyone else to do everything for her. She is a sham and a fraud. It's too bad I used to like her and now I lost all respect for her.

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    Are you sure about this information? Ashley never mentioned it to me. I need to stay off of these silly message boards I get too involved in trying to stick up for all of the girls. I don't know if this is true or not. Why did this take so long to leak out that show was in the beginning of the series? Oh well, even if Ashley did write her speech and I am not saying that she did, Andrea is in the top 6 and Ashley is not. IF she did then it should be a lesson for Ashley and she has never let on to doing that to me if that is the case. Good Luck to Andrea I say.

hey ashley's mom...
    never every let what you read on these message boards get you worked up. ghettobootygirl has no idea what happened on the show. the only person that knows is andrea. and honestly, at this point it doesn't really matter... with the way abc has jerked the show and the contestants around, they've done nothing but a disservice to the girls.

it's all good.

Jeez, even of Ashley did write it, does it really matter.
    Andrea still had to deliver it with enough feeling for John to choose her.
    I think it was the comination if what she said and how she said it that impressed him.

I agree with sher, ABC has treated everyone involved in the show very badly.

Ashley's still my number one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread