+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All-American Girl will be moving nights

All-American Girl will be moving nights

ABC TELEVISION NETWORK SERIES "ALL AMERICAN GIRL" MOVES TO THURSDAYS, STARTING APRIL 17

As it heads into its most intense episodes, "All American Girl" moves to THURSDAY NIGHTS (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), beginning APRIL 17. At this point in the competition, pressure builds as the girls show their talents and skills in front of a studio audience. The celebrity coaches - former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, legendary producer Suzanne dePasse and NBA super star John Salley - show no mercy as they drive and inspire the women to the final prize. The home viewing audience votes to determine which girls advance into the final rounds and, ultimately, who will win the title of "All American Girl."

"All American Girl" is produced by 19 Entertainment. Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe are executive producers, Marilyn Wilson and Conrad Green serves as co-executive producers, James Breen is supervising producer and Tom Boles is coordinating producer.

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    They should start it this week since they are having war coverage instead of the show. That would make everything right for ABC. I just got off looking at the message boards on ABC and boy are people upset.

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    I state that they should begin the change this week because before I posted I checked out the T.V. guide and Tommorrows line up includes 2 hours of "whose line is it anyway". If ABC wants us to wait until next week to see the next show then so be it. It is their network and this is only my opinion.

abc is really ruining any chance this show had of being successful. all the moving around and cancellations are making it impossible to follow.

+ Reply to Thread