+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 **spoilers**

3/26 **spoilers**

I remember Ashley's mom asking for spoilers.... I am watching the show tonight so will let you know when they announce who is booted..... so far the show has shown the girls in a fitness class, where the guy said that Melanie, Evelyn, and Carrie, needed to work.... Then a beauty lady, who was a bitch.... at *this* point, Geri said Kristi is last as of now, she had a talk with her.... Andrea was told that she needed to blow them away with dance or else she was going to go by John (is that his name?).... Eveyln was told by Susanne that she needs to tone down the himor, and quit hiding behind it

oh.. then Geri called Melanie in and said that she needed to do well in dance ... or else! *sings dramatic duh duh duh duuuuuh!*
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh... let me clarify why I thought the beauty lady was a bitch, and should not have been there.... I *do* understand that they want the AAG to be beautiful, and why they would have someone help them on their image... but she should not have commented on things that can't be fixed... saying to trim eyebrows is one thing, and acceptable... but saying you have a big forehead, or your nose is too pronounced.... that's just mean...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

They just did the dancing... and I wouldn't worry, Ashley did a good job... MUCH better than she did on the first show, she wasn't the best by any stretch of the imagination.. But she didn't do badly, and I would be VERY suprised if she is chosen to go home

How about Evelyn?

I am thinking that she is going to be going home tonight

Nooooooo!!! She's my favorite! A funny girl who can laugh at herself, and it's too bad looking? Say it ain't so!

How many girls started this episode, and how many are going home?

LOL.... I can't remember all of the girls names, and ABC doesn't have BIOs up yet.... but there are two girls on susannes team that *could* be going... Eveyln and Ali... I think Eve is going though

15 total, 5 on each team.... one gets sent home from each team.. so there will be 12 next week... ali is safe btw...s so eve is probably going home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast