+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/26 **spoilers**

hiya mel! i like her most out of geri's team, too!

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    Gizmo82, John and Sheri,
    I saw Ashley yesterday and she thanks you for supporting her. she is viewing the message boards, but still can not post.

Thanks again

Tell her congrats on advancing! I think she is going to be the last one standing on John's team (although I guess technically we haven't really seen anything from the other girls, other than Kelly being hoochie, and Andrea almost getting the boot).... Oh, and tell her that she did a good job on the dancing too!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I will. It is a shame that the show does not show more. I think that they are showing you what they want you to see. Because trust me ALL of these girls are multi-talented. And, what was not said or shown was that Johns team was the strongest in dancing and was second in singing. They are not just pretty faces. Believe me Ashley is raw talent untapped. I think that if she advances and they show more of her talents the people will have to vote for her. (Ok that is the proud mom coming out). And I don't know if you asked me or Sher the question who are the strongest from each team. Well the reality is after the next cut it will be up to the public to keep their favorites in. So there will be no more teams. But...... If I were a psychic I would say that the last three standing will be.Ashley,Natalie and................
    and............Believe it or not ...Kira..................

I'd love to see Ashley make it to the final three.
    Hell, I'd love to see her win the whole thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah for Fluff. You Rock.

It's a reality show - there's serious editing, we all know that. Don't worry about it, though...We know we're being shown what selective parts they want us to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123