+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 **spoilers**

You're really going to depress me if Evie gets sent packing.

Eve is going home she was eliminated
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Geri is up now...... Monica is safe... ( I like her.. she didn't understand and thought she was eliminated)... Jessica is going on, she is the best of that group..... Kyra is going to the next round... so it's either Kristi or Melanie
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Melanie (the american Idol girl) was sent home

John's team..... Ashley says she is confident, she is on to the next round! Shannon, is passing to the next round.... Shawna... she ALMOST didn't make it, thought she was gone, but she made it too... so it is either Kelly, or Andrea...

Kelly was eliminated... aww.. she was nice, and pretty... but she could *NOT* sing

Sounds like a good episode. Except for those bastards bumping Evie, of course. Thanks for the play-by-play, Gizmo!

And don't miss Sher's recap soon for the full scoop.

Okay... so there it was, Ashley is safe. Evelyn, Melanie, and Kelly were eliminated.... I would say that it is actually pretty clear that Susan has by far the strongest team, and John has the weakest IMO... I'm actually pretty suprised at how it doesn't really seem that most of the girls have all around talent... You would have thought from the number of girls that auditioned, they could have found more that could sing *and* dance... in any case, I think that these are the strongest players, and probably the ones who will make it the farthest -

On Geri's team, a girl named Jessica... I didn't even recognize her from last episode, but she has a beautiful voice, she seems sweet, and she can dance (I like monica too) Kristi will be the next to go

John - I think that John has the weakest team... None of the girls really stand out as being great... Ashley is probably my favorite, and I am guessing she will make it to the finals... although she doesn't seem to be *as* talented as some of the girls from the other teams *ducks* sorry ashley's mom! I do like her though, and expect her to be the last one standing on her team...

Susan's team is the best IMO... Natalie seems to be the obvious standout, and she has excelled in every activity... I think she will be the last one standing in the entire competition, and selected as THE AAG.... Carrie seems talented too.. but not confident

wow. 2 other people actually watched this show.

I watched!!!!! I watched!!!!!! GO MONICA PALUMBO!!!!!

(Sorry, too much coffee this AM.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast