+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AAG on Tonight?

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar

AAG on Tonight?

Can someone from the east coast let me know if AAG airs tonight? I was searching the ABC.com site and it shows AAG as airing tonight at 10p.m. It looks like they are going to replace Are you hot with Primetime Thursday. What are others opinions? Go to the ABC.com site click on Primetime and see what you think. Let me know. Thanks

FORT Fanatic
    I'm in Central time, but wasn't it supposed to air last night, but didnt?
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Brian,
    If you could let me know if it airs there at 9 central time. That would be wonderful. Here on the west coast we are at least back to some normal programming with Eyewitness News. But then again it is more news. Thanks for your help.

It was supposed to air last night at 10pm Eastern, but it didn't because of the thing overseas.

The ABC web site (clicking on the logo above you here), says "Due to current events, All American Girl will not be seen this week."

I am really confused now. I went to ABC.com and clicked on Primetime. It shows AAG and says that 3 girls will get eliminated tonight. Scanning to the left I see the line-up (PST) for tonight the 8 o'clock time slot is taken. The 9 is changed to Primetime Thursday instead of Are you Hot. Then it jumps to 12:05 am. Does this mean that they are going to air AAG at 10? Then if you go to the AAG site it says that this weeks episode will not be shown. So if anyone can update us here in the West to let us know what happens at 10 p.m., that would be helpful. Much Appreciated.
    It is worth a shot. I don't think that AAG even knows what is going on to be honest.

AAG will not be shown this week. The "Primetime" page on ABC is still from yesterday - if you look closely at the listing for AAG, it says Wednesday on it.

I guess I will wait and find out at 10. I don't know why they would move Are you Hot out of its time slot, unless they are planning on having the open slots between 9 and 12:05 to be filled with more War Coverage. Are you hot is not listed in the what is on tonight on the bottom left. Thanks anyways.

Are You Hot's also not airing tonight, because they'll be doing news instead.

Really, AM, you have to believe me. There will be NO all-american girl this week. I promise. And there will be no AYH either. And for that, I'm super-thankful, since it was my week to write the recap.

I believe you. What a bummer.

+ Reply to Thread