+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evelyn Connors - Contestant

Evelyn Connors - Contestant

First and foremost, let it be known, that Evelyn proclaims, "I'm a huge nerd." We like that in a contestant, Evie. Makes us all relate a bit better.

The vital stats are:

Evelyn Louisa Connors

D.O.B. June 4th 1980 in Arizona.

Moved around quite a bit and went to something like ten different schools from elementary to high school.

Loud, talkative and an "avid" performer, been doing theatre (mostly musicals) since grade school. Sings a lot (although they might edit it out on the show), dances...not so much (never really had training), but can tap dance fairly well. Run quite a bit, read quite a lot, paint against my will, and have a cat named Max.

Graduated from San Marcos High School in 1998. Was on the Academic Team and all that nonsense. (Voted "Most Audible," isn't that charming?) The "Most Talented" vote went to a cheerleader, but that's...okay...because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!)

Spent two years as a singing telegram (Marilyn Monroe, big pink gorilla, cop, etc.) and a children's performer (i.e. a clown and many different Disney characters.)

Here's a list of schools Evie attended. Chances are a good chunck of people out there have gone to school with her!

St. Theresa's - Phoenix, Arizona

Orangedale Elementary - Phoenix, Arizona

Gold Dust Elementary - Paradise Valley, Arizona

Roosevelt Middle School - Eugene, Oregon (I was known as "Kellie" here. I decided Evelyn was too weird of a name and in true middle school mentality I wanted to be like everyone else. That never really worked out for me.)

Spencer Butte Middle School - Eugene, Oregon

Jackson Middle School - Portland, Oregon

Waluga Junior High - Lake Oswego, Oregon

Lakeridge High - Lake Oswego, Oregon

Oak Crest Jr. High (No, I wasn't sent back, when I moved to CA I ended up at a junior high that went through ninth grade. Weird, eh? [Sometimes I think I'm Canadian]

San Marcos High School - San Marcos, California

I've also spent time (i.e. lived, but didn't attend school) in Ohio, Florida, Utah, and northern California.

Lake Oswego, Oregon. There was a Stanford women's basketball player that came from that city when I was going to school there. Julie Zeilstra? Is that right?

I like s. I am one myself.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

evelyn, you are a goof! cracked me up with your talent portion!

Evelyn rocks my nerdy world!

Evelyn, I just want to say you're the coolest! Plus you're just like me, which makes it even cooler for me to have you as a friend. I love you so much! And the drowning didn't look so bad...neither did my dancing...thank god!

Oh man, I missed the water thing. I thought it might happen during the athletic portion, so I was watching the pool closely. But no luck.

FORT Newbie

i went to school with her

she went to my elementary school in phoenix does anyone know how to get a hold of her? she was nice!

her screenname here is "Divablade." you could try pm-ing her, gyoung!

btw, and welcome to the fort!

+ Reply to Thread