+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geri Halliwell - Coach

Geri Halliwell - Coach

If there had been a similar show in the UK, Geri Halliwell would have easily walked away with the crown. As a member of the Spice Girls, she sang and danced her way to the top of the charts around the world, and her solo career has kept the gold and platinum coming. She also authored the UK's best-selling autobiography in 1999, and has devoted considerable time and energy to Breast Cancer Care and The Prince's Trust, as well as serving as a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador.

geri was on david letterman last night... except david wasn't on david letterman. guest host was vince vaughn. geri didn't take advantage of the opportunity to market "all american girl" but instead took the time to show vince yoga moves like standing on your head and the lotus position. hate to say it as i've got 13 episodes of watching her on this show, but she seemed like a major ditz.

I did not see her on Dave, but I did see her on AAG. She seemed fair and thoughtful on AAG. I liked her better than I though I would. I actually think that she will be the one to make this competition fun.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

omg feif. i liked her FAR better than i ever imagined i would. she doesn't seem ditzy at all. maybe she was just flirting with vince... hell, if vince were near me, I'D be flirting, too.

I was really impressed with her. Finally, a "head judge" who doesn't feel the need to live up to Simon's shadow.

FORT Regular
    What's the deal with all these Brits judging shows designed to evaulate the "American" superlatives?

Wasn't the whole point of having a war 200+ years ago to STOP Brits from telling us who we should worship?

(Footnote: to understand this you must be aware that the first group of people to disembark from England, did so to escape religious persecution)

I thought that Geri certainly had more qualifications to be involved with this than the all-american guy John Salley.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

i agree. salley is there looking for a date, it seems. geri seems to be giving honest and appropriate criticism.

+ Reply to Thread