+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suzanne De Passe - Coach

Suzanne De Passe - Coach

Suzanne de Passe is arguably one of the most successful women in the entertainment business. Her list of credits which range from an Academy Award nomination for co-writing the screenplay, Lady Sings the Blues, to executive-producing the Emmy-winning Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever, the highly acclaimed miniseries Lonesome Dove and the hit series Sister, Sister and Smart Guy reflect only a small part of her career. Indeed her success is so legendary, she is the subject of two Harvard Business School case studies, and somewhere there's a trophy case laden with honors that include a Women in Film Crystal Award, a Revlon Business Woman of the Year Award and induction into the Black Filmmakers Hall of Fame.

Suzanne de Passe

Not to mention she's extremely nice and very interesting to listen to.
    Are we on COPS?

I'm not terribly impressed with her so far, but that might change. Of the three judges, I like her least.

At first I did not really like this judge. She just may turn out to have the most constructive and sound advice in the end. I am beginning to warm up to her. Like her better than the guy though.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

i've not really formed an opinion of her yet. she seems really lackluster so far, but obviously the contestants see something about her that i don't as both of the girls that had a choice of judges chose to work with her.

I found her a little blah.
    Interesting that both contestants who got to pick their coach went with her though

Her face during the "Michael Jackson" audition piece was priceless though.

I don't really know what that girl was thinking.
    I don't think a "skit" like that would be well received even by people who aren't friends with Michael.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread