+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Esqueda - Contestant

Ashley Esqueda - Contestant

[IMG]images/stor/ashbeach3.jpg[/IMG]

Ashley is one of the girl's competing for the title of "All American Girl 2003."

To follow is her website, which will be updated if she advances in the competition.

http://www.ashleye.us/

Miss Ashley Esqueda (pronounced eh-skeh-thuh) was born in sunny Southern California on March 31st, 1983. She likes to tell people she was almost a joke...She started growing as soon as she was born and didn't stop until she reached the 5'11.5" she stands at today. She is an avid volleyball player, model, sleeper, and thoroughly enjoys video games and reading. She is also an avid Nightmare Before Christmas fan, so if you'd like to send her a token of your affection, anything from that movie would make her happy. She still lives in Southern California with her 17-pound white cat, and goes to Newport Beach a lot. Her dream is to one day win a lifetime supply of Alpha Bits cereal (also an appropriate gift.) She wears many different hats; student, model, athlete, coach, daughter, sister, friend, and notary public. She hopes she can be successful at one of these avenues in the future, and hopes to one day become a sports reporter on ESPN, or take Melissa Stark's job on Monday Night Football. That's about all for now, but if anything drastic happens, she'll let you know.
    she is also an avid fan of the word avid.
    Last edited by sher; 03-10-2003 at 12:26 PM.

Ashley's Resume'

Auditioner - All American Girl (ABC Primetime)

Spokesmodel (Ongoing) MultiRG Industries

Voice Actress - July 2002 Toxic Grind (XBox)

2004 Iron and Lace Calendar Girl - Miss March 2004 Iron and Lace Calendar (Jim Gianatsis Design/Photography)

Swimsuit Model - August 2002 Singh Photography

Miss 2002 Los Angeles - March 2002 Miss 2002 Los Angeles

Miss 2002 California - May 2002 3rd Runner-up

Finalist - October 2002 Import Tuner Cover Model Search

Car Model/Appearance - July 2002 Hot Import Nights Los Angeles

Featured Article - December 2002 The Press Enterprise

Featured Article - December 2002 San Bernardino County Sun

reading on her website in her "news" section, i think it's interesting that she says, "i auditioned for a new abc show called 'All American Girl.' i've taken down some pictures from my website in the mean time. i'll put them back up later." makes me wonder what sort of pics had to come down....

Bow-chica-bow-Bow!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Hmmm, good question Sid.

She looks to be quite attractive from what I can see.
    I have to give a big thumbs down on the anklets though
    "That's Numberwang!"

yeah, the anklets are bad, though you have to look a long way down those LOOOOOOONG legs to get to her ankles. this girl is almost a 6 footer! *jealous*

and i'm hoping that since this was a modeling pic, that whoever posed her put her up to wearing the anklets.

there are some cute candids on her site, too. though sometimes she can look REALLY attractive and others just rather ordinary.

5'11.5"?

This woman has been measuring herself a little too closely... if you know what I mean.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Ashley

Ashley is super cool! And super hot (grr...you're a tiger)! Yay, Ashley! I want to see a T-shirt that says "Yay, Evelyn!" You hear me? lol
    Are we on COPS?

ashley, we'll be rooting for you and evelyn! and if any tshirts are being passed out, count me in!

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    Ashley is a great talent, and yes they asked her to wear those ankle bracelets. The answer to your questions about the pictures she took off of her website is listed in her work. She did a bikini photo on a motorcycle for a 2004 calendar. That is all it is. I hope that everyone enjoys the show.

P.S. Yes she loves the word Avid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast