+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Esqueda - Contestant

Thanks for the support....by the way, in case you were wondering, ashleysmom really IS my mom, so feel free to grill her incessantly about any of my bizzare behavior on the show. I hope everyone liked the premiere, I was obviously hoping that the dancing would get cut out (like THAT was going to happen!), but I suppose that everyone who saw how much I sucked will be able to see if I improve next week. Thanks for the DDR props, I went there in the morning to play...that machine is the tightest gaming arcade system. I think if I'm ever rich someday, the first thing I'll buy is a DDR Machine and a House of the Dead 2 arcade machine. I guess that's a pretty good indicator of who I am! A big, nerdy goober. Hooray! Anwyay, I hope everyone is entertained this coming week. I haven't really been shown to have a lot of opinions, but I definitely have some strong ones. Also, I am a really blunt person, so keep an eye out for that. Have a good day everyone!

P.S. - No, I haven't won yet! If I make it to the top 10, the public votes, silly! So you know as much as I do!

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    I just spoke to Ashley and she regretted to inform me that she can no longer post on the message boards at this time. I will still be here if you have any questions about Ashleys sparkling personality.

Cool. We figured that might happen. Thanks for letting us know, AM.

Yep, contestants aren't usually allowed to post.

Ashley is adorable and I really wish her well in the competition.

Thanks so much for posting here while you were able to Ashley.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ashley is one of my favorites

FORT Fogey
    She wears many different hats; student, model, athlete, coach, daughter, sister, friend, and notary public. She hopes she can be successful at one of these avenues in the future.
    I don't know about you, but the desire to be a successful notary public totally blows me away!

CaliGirl,

With the mortgage rates at an all time low I know some Notary Publics that are making around $8000 per month, that seems pretty successful to me. Other than that, if Ashley wins this competition then she probably won't need the Notary thing anymore. Good Luck to her, I say.

Then again, most Administrative Assistants are also notaries. So, it all depends.

I thought it was interesting that of the ladies we saw post makeover, she looked like she'd had one of the least amount of changes to me.

I guess the rather snotty beauty expert was at least partially impressed with the way Ashley presents herself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Happy Birthday Ashley

I just found out from looking at Ashleys Website that today is her birthday. For those fans you can check it out too. Her website is www.ashleye.us
    So if you read this Ashley I wanted to relay a very Happy Birthday to you today.

With faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust. I hope you win the whole competition.

Tinkerbell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast