+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Esqueda - Contestant

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    There's a picture of her at a motorcycle show:

http://www.fastdates.com/BikeShow2002/BIKESHOW2002.HTM

It's down at the bottom of the page on the left.

Goofy is a direct compliment, thank you very much! I hope you get to see more of who I am next week...I have grown up goofy, playing video games your whole life does that to you! Thanks Sheri too, I'm glad you liked my clothes!

Okay, I had to stop watching right after the athletic competition, but I laughed out loud when I saw Ashley on the dance machine video game, fretting about the dance portion of the competition. That was really funny.

And great job on the course, too. I noticed they used Ashley's run as the "explanation" run, and hers was the only one they showed all the way through.

Originally posted by fluff
    I'm a style guru, what can I say?
    I know it. If anyone was going to spot those anklets, it was you.

I wish I'd watched the show. I love people who enjoy being called "goofy" and "nerdy".
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    We watched the show and got some great narrative from Ashley herself. So here is some dirt: They actually only had 20 minutes to learn that dance, and they told Ashley to sing that Belinda Carlisle song. Ashley is really more talented than they portrayed her last night so stay tuned.

even with the song and dance portion, ashley came off great!

I agree Sid.

I think it would be easy for someone as attractive as Ashley to be full of herslef.
    I don't get that from her at all, she seems like an all-round lovely person.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree she seemed like a sweet girl.... she is actually ON this board? Is that against some sort of rules? So Ashley... did you win?! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

We actually get a lot of contestants and family for various shows, Gizmo. It's not against the contracts unless they spill info about how they did, or whatever.

Providing "you didn't see this" info is usually acceptable, and entertaining for us, too.

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    The truth of the matter is what you saw was taped back in January. But now is a different time and day. I am her mom and don't even know what is going on. The next step is they bring all 15 girls back to Los Angeles for training with the judges, then it is the judges pick on who they want to cut in the next two weeks. After that it is the public that chooses the winner, so unlike survivor where the players choose the outcome and the tapings are months ago. I will find out when everyone else does on the day the show airs. That is why I am depending on you east coasters to let me know how Ashley does each week. Please keep me posted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast