+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Esqueda - Contestant

ashleysmom! welcome to the fort! ashley pm'ed me about those things and even laughed about her love of the word avid!

great to have you here and we hope you stay posting with us for the duration of the show and longer!

best of luck to your daughter in the competition! this should get her some big publicity opportunities!

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    I am happy to be here. I love these boards. Especially being on the west coast. I big on reading what happens on all of the shows before it airs here on the west coast. Isn't that horrible? I even requested east coast feed from NY for ABC to see the show early. Unfortunately, my request is still pending. If I don't get it I hope that people will share from their time zones. If that is acceptable. This is my first time on this board, so I don't really know what to expect. I always go on the respective network(s) boards to see who moves on or who wins the competitions.

I was so happy to see Chris Judd win. I voted for him every night.

well, you'll find us to be typical in that we love to discuss reality tv, but VERY UNTYPICAL in that we are nowhere nearly as harsh as many of the other boards, especially the official message boards. this is a great group of people here. a lot of talented and creative writers covering the various shows and a lot of intelligent members who provide interesting and well thought out commentary. also, we have the best administrator out there. he keeps the place clean and jerk free. we cover most every reality show you can imagine, as well as have forums for general discussion, other tv shows, current events... pretty much anything. take a look around by going to our forums page! feel free to add your opinions to any of the threads that interest you.

Originally posted by fluff

Hmmm, good question Sid.

She looks to be quite attractive from what I can see.
    I have to give a big thumbs down on the anklets though
    I can't believe you even noticed the anklets, Fluff!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

see? and there's the difference between a man and a woman, paulie!

Vive la difference!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

She has anklets? :

can you get shots for that?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Paulie
    I can't believe you even noticed the anklets, Fluff!
    I'm a style guru, what can I say?

Saw the show tonight and thought Ashley was quite adorable.

She probably won't like this description, but while I thought she was very attractive there was also something endearingly "goofy" about her.

I thought she was a real sweetie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

she is absolutely beautiful. ashley, your pictures don't do you justice. the "nerdiness" about you is very very endearing, as fluff said. and btw... GREAT coat and hat! screw the dance portion, you rock!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast