+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on Mark & Amanda

FORT Newbie

Re: Update on Mark & Amanda

Funny I just heard from Amanda... She is a great lady... Seems like Jayanna has reared her ?? head.... Jayanna did a new interview on buddy tv to say she has a "wonderful" new man and really loves him but then goes on to bash Amanda saying she is going to California to see a "guy"... Jayanna if you have a new guy get over being left by Mark!!!!! Sorry for Jayanna but the "guy" is MARK! They are still going good Amanda has flown to CA several times but it was to surf with Mark. Gil Thinks Mark is doing GREAT and has a wonderful future in Tennis... I think we will all be pleasantly surprised with his show in Dallas.

Jayanna actually said she "knows" Amanda was going to LA to see "some guy" and Jen and her don't think Amanda even talks to Mark.

Amanda was pretty annoyed by this and said she works 40hrs a week, studies full time and see's mark as much as she can. She denies going to LA and has no interest in anyone except Mark. She said they are very happy and taking it one day at a time.

Can't wait to see Mark back on a tennis court, should be a fun event for him!

no big surprises.. Mark and Amanda are officially dunzo: Scud set for solo comeback

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2607175;
    no big surprises.. Mark and Amanda are officially dunzo: Scud set for solo comeback
    I'd say so...her MySpace says "I do no believe in LOVE, just innocence taken advantage of." something to taht effect....she sounds PO'ed.
    Forever a Word Nerd

hmmm... very dramatic and over the top, no doubt Mark dodged a bullet. From what i gather she's a lot closer to the "edited" portrayal on the show.

lol, and this will sound horrible but he can do better - the fake boobs and harsh face - give him a few weeks and he'll be dating a 'natural' stunner.

Mark has been dating actress Elizabeth Shannon since mid/late 2007.
    Won't be surprised if we see him in the audience of Dancing with the Stars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12