+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 8/06 "Finale" Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 8/06 "Finale" Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2508673;
    That camera work at the end was making me ill.

I predict it won't last.
    The flipping back and forth made it suspenseful, but I almost got a sick headache from it.

I would have liked to witness Mark's reaction to the parts of the show he didn't see the first time around. Would Amanda cry "I got a bad edit." or fess up to her manipulations?

It will be interesting to know whether Mark will get bored with her or sick of her jealousies and clinging first. Also, will he run from the room screaming the first time she bares those bizarre boobs completely?

I should think that Jen can only benefit from being on this show while Amanda will not.

I should think that Jen can only benefit from being on this show while Amanda will not.
    At the very least, if Jen didn't already get thousands of rich old guys (I mean MUCH older than 48) regularly coming on to her, then she will now. I mean they'd be able to justify marrying her much easier than a 20 year old. Assuming she's interested in marrying for money, I mean.

If she wants young guys, I'm sure she'll have her pick of them too, although probably not RICH young guys.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2508675;
    Bring on the Bachelor baby!
    I really enjoyed this show and expect to be even more discontent with the next edition of the Bach.

FORT Fanatic

I've only been reading in this area and not posting but I read that Mark broke up with one of his long-term relationships to date Paris Hilton. He has dumped every girl he's ever dated and he probably dumped Amanda before this show aired tonight. He is a player and even though I think that an 18 year age difference is too much, Jen was the lucky one. If he was really looking for a serious relationship (which I doubt very much), he would probably pick someone who could have children and not be in her mid to late 60's before they grew up.

Btw, I am also a Cougar and I would NEVER date a 30 year old. They are way too immature imo.

i hope that jen wins. amanda is such a snob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

You go girl!

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

First time posting on this show. I really liked Jen. I think she would make a great older bachlorette. Fleiss should consider that. A real women with men in their forties and fifties that would make a great show. Just one womens opinion.

now who wins?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2508703;

It will be interesting to know whether Mark will get bored with her or sick of her jealousies and clinging first. Also, will he run from the room screaming the first time she bares those bizarre boobs completely?

thank you

couldn't have said it better myself

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2508659;
    Bachelor speak ~ he said Amazing and Journey in the same sentence to Amanda.
    Too bad he didn't throw in connection too.

I haven't really been following this show, but I just knew he'd pick Amanda. There were just too many cons on Jen's side, or ANY 48+ woman's side - for him to choose her . . . the biggest con being the whole 'having a child' thing. Maybe if he already had children, or had made a decision that he didn't want children, I would have a different opinion, but that right there is huge.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread