+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 8/06 "Finale" Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 8/06 "Finale" Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Not sure what else we have to go on but what is shown on the air. Based on what was aired, I saw Amanda as immature and simple. Didn't seem like a choice for a guy who dated actresses, etc. What else do I have to judge on besides the "character" they show and any other anxillary stuff. That is what is great about FORT, we can have opinions about anyone that chooses and signs up to be filmed for a reality TV show. I think every post is making a judgement on someone's character based on what they see on a reality show.

It's unlikely that anyone (accept Jayanna or Kelli) would try to force Amanda to read this. She would be a fool to think that everyone watching liked or admired her.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2512422;
    It's unlikely that anyone (accept Jayanna or Kelli) would try to force Amanda to read this. She would be a fool to think that everyone watching liked or admired her.
    Exactly. Just as in life, not everyone likes ME either! I can accept that. I can't believe that anyone would subject themselves to read this stuff, but then again, I think only a narcissist would sign up for a reality show to begin with, so maybe they NEED to see what is said about them. If they do, they better prepare themselves. More than likely they see something way different in the mirror than the viewing public does. Whether it's through their own actions or editing.

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;2511909;
    I'm not impressed with what i've been reading on this thread and I have a hard time understanding people's reactions to Jen not winning.
    .. Get real, people, it's beyond ludicrous to judge a person's character based solely on their appearance on reality tv.
    You answered your own statement there. This is reality tv, so why are you not impressed with how people are discussing it? The fun is getting caught up and picking your own winner and being disappointed if it turns out in the end.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Mark & Amanda sailing off into the sunset at the end was romantic!! Too bad Amanda never had a one on one date until the end. Do you think he was so sure of her that he didn't give her a single date? At first he did seem more into Amanda than anyone else but the editing made me believe he may have changed his mind and really did lean towards Jen especially near the end of the series, afterall she was given 2 one on one dates? Maybe Jen's sexual experience of which she was not afraid to tell him about and the mother liking Amanda did change his mind? Oh well, hope all the ladies and Mark do find the love they are looking for.

+ Reply to Thread