+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

are you kidding me??? I haven't even seen this episode (I'm on the West Coast) and already I can tell from the comments that this episode is a lose/lose situation. I actually feel sorry for the folks still involved in this - no one really wants anyone....

can't wait to download this episode!

no one has mentioned the families? did they show that, or was it barely anything... i would've thought that would be interesting... did mark meet Jen's son?

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2496283;
    can't wait to download this episode!

no one has mentioned the families? did they show that, or was it barely anything... i would've thought that would be interesting... did mark meet Jen's son?
    They didn't show the families - AT ALL. I was very dissapointed. BTW I don't care how much Amanda is paranoid about Mark being with the other women, I still say it's fairly normal for her to be that. JMO. But I hope she wins.

Tonight's results were so obvious. Maria needs a "spiritual" guy and Mark could not be less interested in her sexually. I'm glad she finally left, cause I was sick of all the woo-woo talk about being "present" or "not present". Whatever! Megan was cute but very ditzy and they too had zero chemistry. What was up with that awkward kiss at the cab stand? Eww. Way to lick the side of her face, Mark.

And I hate to say it, but Amanda dresses like a cheap hooker -- her clothes are so tacky. Giant cross? Electric blue satin? She looks like one of the trampy girls at my Long Island high school circa 1989.

So . . . Jen wins! She has a smokin' body and the producers make sure he gets frequent reminders of that. Has anyone analyzed the sunset screencaps yet? Where's Wiccan when you need her????

FORT Regular

They didn't get to Australia in this ep--they just got onto the plane and Megan had a meltdown--apparently she's got a severe fear of flying.

So Mark had to say goodbye to her and put her in a cab.

The previews for next week showed them meeting his family in Australia.

What I'm wondering is whether he would have had to say goodbye to two women tonight if they hadn't eliminated themselves?

Mark did say to Maria that he was going to ask her to stay--so I wonder which woman or women he was going to send home?

What does anyone else think?

FORT Regular

Sushi says--"
    So Jen wins!"

Didn't someone at the very beginning of the show quote something they'd read that said the "results were very surprising"?

Mark's choosing the oldest of the women would certainly qualify for that.

I still think there will be a big twist at the end. "If you think you know who's going to win, think again"

Maybe Megan surprises Mark in Australia and he doesn't pick Amanda or Jen.

Anyone else see a twist coming?

hmmmm, alanb, that certainly would be a great twist!

I watched the show tonight and am sitting here wondering if Mark C was on at all tonight. If he was, I missed him! Can anyone confirm?

As long as it's not Amanda or anyone who looks like her, sounds like her, acts like her, or anything else Amanda I will be fine with the results.
    I just can't believe that Mark hasn't seen through it yet. Her constant tattling, her very obvious jealousies and insecurities have got to be warning signs.

Thank Gosh that Maria finally had the guts to admit she wasn't into him. She was into the game and the race. I was almost surprised Mark said he wanted to keep her; but it may only have been to eliminate someone else earlier on before things got tougher.

I've decided it's going to be one of those shows where no-one really wins, or it's a very stoopid ending regardless.

I think Mark thought this would be fun and maybe he would meet someone. But even though I think he has gained lot more respect for older women, I think he still will feel that a girl in her 20's isn't quite right either.

So, in the end, he will really decide that he wants someone closer in age to himself who will be able to get on a plane, and have children of his own in the future.

So the real winners are those who made money on this reality show. Big surprise.

Still, I'd love Jen to be the last one standing, if only for a little while.
    Last edited by misskitty; 07-31-2007 at 02:04 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread