+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

I'm surprised, knowing her fear enough in advance of the flight, someone with the crew didn't manage to get her a quick script for a few Xanax.

IMHO if he was going to REALLY keep her around he would have made some kind of ploy to get her on a flight!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2496099;
    wow. I never thought I would like this show.. but boy do I hope it gets a second season! This is good stuff! lol
    I've really enjoyed it too. They were lucky that Mark worked out so well. I'm surprised and jealous that a woman my age can look as great as Jenn. Most of the other women looked good, but I wasn't surprised at their ages.

If TPTB really wanted Megan they could have arranged to drug her for the flight. It must have been too much bother. Mark finally kisses her and it's a good-bye kiss. She was way too young, boring and immature for him. He would have gotten tired of her fast away from the show.

Amanda is trying to portray herself as a quiet, sweet young lady, but as I mentioned before, it just doesn't ring true to me. She has no trouble telling a bitch like Jayanna off and making all manner of snide comments about the 40s. Her tattling about Kelli worked so well she did it again with Jayanna and Jenn. At what point will Mark shake off the hypnotic spell of her bizarre boobs?

FORT Regular

I think Mark is totally into Amanda, as much as I hate it. He seems to elliminate girls based on how Amanda feels about them. Last week, he seemed so into Yayana, but as soon as Amanda said she "made her feel bad," she got the boot! Ugh! She gets on my nerves!

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2496144;
    At what point will Mark shake off the hypnotic spell of her bizarre boobs?
    dahh....when she stops shoving them in his face! Does she not own anything with sleeves or straps!???
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-31-2007 at 07:23 AM.

"bizarre boobs !!"

I am still rolling on the floor!

FORT Fanatic

I must admit, at the beginning, I kind of liked Amanda, but now agree, her tatteling/whining about the other girls "dates", or whatever now has me totally off of her bandwagon! Her and Meghan asked about the date, so when Jen tells them, Amanda gets all upset about it. Maybe Jen didn't need to go into as much detail, but heck, maybe Amanda needs to hear that her knight in shining armour has something in common with a "40 year old"!!!

Any good previews for next weeks show? I had to leave a few minutes before it ended, this 40 something year old had to put her 4 year old to bed and go pick up her 11 year old from scouts!

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2496144;

If TPTB really wanted Megan they could have arranged to drug her for the flight. It must have been too much bother. Mark finally kisses her and it's a good-bye kiss. She was way too young, boring and immature for him. He would have gotten tired of her fast away from the show.
    Yeah, that is what I was wondering about earlier-- but now thinking about it, she was probably the one to go before Maria walked, so the producers figured why bother, and it did add a twist that way.

I've been speculating a little if maybe Mark knows none of women are right for him/no long-term potential, and is sort of letting the producers guide him a little here-- setting up a final two where he will look like a great guy for picking a popular and older Jen over the immature Amanda, boosting his own stock. I like Jen, and hope she "wins" (just so Amanda doesn't, hehe Jen is too good for him, I think) but do not see the potential there for much more than friends and fun for a little while for the two of them. If so, he could be going with Amanda's hints knowing she is being set up as the villian. Probably not, but interesting to think about.

FORT Fanatic

wow Maria must be pissed, she could have gone to australia. I think Megan was going to go home. and I believe that the producers assumed Megan wasn't going to make it that far so they didn't bother with a prescription,

poor megan.

as for amanda, if mark chooses her and he watches the show now, he is going to realize howmuch she exaggerated about what the women said.

and amanda is the one with the age issue. if marc picks jen over her, amanda's going to go to therapy and a plastic surgeon for some botox. and really her breasts are bizarre looking

I want spoilers. I want screen caps

FORT Fan

I hope Jen wins for the sake of beating Amanda. She is way too good for Mark and needs to dump him right after she declares victory over Amanda.

If I were on one of these dating shows and I didn't dig the person, I would still honestly try and win and then dump them. I can't help it, I am competitive and want to win everything I do.

+ Reply to Thread