+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

wow. I never thought I would like this show.. but boy do I hope it gets a second season! This is good stuff! lol

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2496077;
    hmmm Mark seems to be a very private person and hates coming across badly. I find it hard to believe that he hasn't become annoyed by the tattling crap.
    He didn't look to happy, I don't know if it was because of Jen telling or Amanda.

Who, for cryin' out loud? Who?

He did look really annoyed. I want it to be because of Amanda tattling, but it seemed more like it was because Jen said something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2496107;
    He did look really annoyed. I want it to be because of Amanda tattling, but it seemed more like it was because Jen said something about it.
    I tend to agree, he let Jayanna have it for running her mouth. Darnit, I'm rooting for Jen!

I don't think it was jen bragging- I just think she's 48. She has no insecurities (which is amazing) and she just doesn't care. She tells it like it is. No hitches. Sure there is a thing called 'don't kiss and tell' but i think she was just having girl-talk and sharing her night. It may have been tacky or tasteless to do it - but I think it was just her confidence shining. Although I am sure if I were one of the girls trying to win mark's heart - I would feel differently lol.

Count me in as another who doesn't like Amanda's tattling. MEOW!! Ah well, go Jen.

I actually sympathize a lot with Megan. I'm scared of flying myself... though I love to travel and will fly because it is often the most practical way to get where I want to go, I get panic attacks sometimes, especially during takeoffs and if there is turbulence (though it has been better last couple years). Most I've done so far is just cross country stuff (Tampa to L.A., Orlando to Vegas, ect.), so I can see where a really long flight like that, though I know it is safe and a 747 isn't as claustrophoba-inducing, would panic me if sprung on me with little notice. I'm surprised, knowing her fear enough in advance of the flight, someone with the crew didn't manage to get her a quick script for a few Xanax.

Dang that Amanda is a rat, a tattling rat! She knew that if she ran her mouth that he'd send Jen home (he sent home two others when she ran her mouth). I seriously do not like her (or at least the editing she is getting).

I'm rooting for Jen to get far away from him.

I wonder how come he hasn't gotten tired of Amanda's passive-aggressive attempts at manipulating him? That's how she's coming off, very insecure and manipulative.

I agree with you too armywife, unfortunately I think Mark sees it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2496041;
    It bothers me that Amanda runs to Mark every single time she hears or sees something she gets upset about.
    "daddy daddy...that mean girl hurt me!"

+ Reply to Thread