+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Where can I find the pictures of the 40s when they were in their 20s?

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2499388;
    Where can I find the pictures of the 40s when they were in their 20s?
    As I remember there were pix of the 40 somethings on the Age of Love site, but I don't remember what link. Also, there were comments that her parents are amazingly well preserved, thus her good genetics.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Regular

It was not all good genetics she has had some surgeries from what I have heard

This show absolutely kills me! I really believe Mark will pick Jen. I didn't sleuth during this show.. I actually thought Jen would be one of the first to go, but now.. I posted this before, but I think he will choose Jen based on the fact that she is attractive and has the most unbelievable body!! I am 35.. I don't even compare..LOL! Also, she has amazing (drink!) connections in the sports/media world being an assistant to the owner of the Lakers. It's just good business sense for Mark to choose Jen.

As for Aman-duh.. I actually picked her as F1.. truthfully, I can't stand her. I can't believe how she tattles everything.. plus she embelishes everything! yuk! And another thing.. those boobs look like they are hard as bowling balls..

As for screencaps, are there any from the previews of next weeks show? It did show both Jen and Amanda walking toward Mark. Has anyone compared the sunsets? LOL. I tried to tape it.. it didn't work.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Since my theory about Megan seems wrong,,could he not chose either one,,it just seems odd that Mark C would make the comment "just when you think you know who he will chose, think again" what is that about? Two girls one of two would not be a surprise. Do not get that

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I feel the promo statement, about "...think again", is just the show (like many other shows) overstating everything. It's always going to be "more shocking, more excting", more whatever next week. I take it as a "clue" that Jen is his pick, therefore all of us superficial viewers will be shocked, because our youth obsessed culture pegged the youthful Amanda as a sure bet.
    "Think again!"...it's insulting, but the PTB are good for insulting our intelligence.

I think it's clear Mark didn't find a love connection at all, and in big part because they freaked him out at the start. He'll pick Jen, because she'll be the easiest to dump (after his fling with her, of course). He can merely tell her he would prefer the mother of his children to be at least ten to fifteen years younger than she is now. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's going through his thick head.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

FORT Regular

I agree, no love connection for Mark on this show. The fact that if he picks Jen, that is proof of that to me that he could not find real love in this process. At least, I do hope that they will be happy together for a while.
    Could the big surprise be that Maria comes back??? Just a thought, but she did eliminate herself, maybe when she found out the girls were heading to Australia she had a change of heart and jumped on a plane??? OK, it's ridiculous...

I actually think that Megan may come back because my tv guide right now says that Mark's family helps him choose between three women.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112