+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

lol, i just saw a small interview that was done last week during ep6 preview party and i think we can safey say Mark is a single man. He won't be turning up to any event with either Amanda or Jen any time soon.

They both seem like nice people, but not quite the standard of beauty that he's use to (i know thats horrible - but it's true!) In general most tennis players partners are "naturally" beautiful... jen and amanda are attractive, but certainly not stunning women.

unlike his last 2 partners...

Alexis

Delta

Everything about Amanda is out of proportion....
    Big hair/head...big teeth...bizarre boobs...big ego....and little tiny body!

I don't get what the attraction is????

Must have something to do with the fact I don't have a P_ _ _ _ !

FORT Regular

There are some interesting interviews out there one with Megan one with Maria on reality wanted net you may want to check them out

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2498636;
    Everything about Amanda is out of proportion....
    Big hair/head...big teeth...bizarre boobs...big ego....and little tiny body!

I don't get what the attraction is????

Must have something to do with the fact I don't have a P_ _ _ _ !
    I don't find her especially attractive either (Tessa was much better looking, IMHO...and Jen at 26 a thousand times better) but she projects an image on television that causes a lot of men to react without thinking. Fleiss is probably mad that he couldn't get her for The Bachelor.

thanks for the tip interesting article...I would have to say the theroy about Megan returning is pretty much a "no deal"!

FORT Newbie

I'm hoping the twist is that Mark's 'family' is a herim of women of all ages, and that he asks both Amanda and Jen to join his herim. That would be a great ending to the show.

FORT Newbie

flip fan, both those women are gorgeous...especially alexis, and that's not even a good picture of her. But I think Jen is beautiful too...her body is slamming! Yes I know she has fake boobs, but anybody can get fake boobs...the rest of her body? Not so much.

There's a big dilemma for me - one, I cannot imagine his picking Jen - the age difference and the fact that I have not seen any chemistry - and the do you have fantazies about me from Jen ? Is this going to be a lust pick ? As far as Amanda goes - more realistic, she does seem to care for him - but he is treating her dreadfully - so will she realize this ? The previews do say who will he pick so I gather he picks one of the 2. But he dumped on Amanda at the luncheon, always picked last - the dessert, the movie, the salsa dancing. Maybe the best for last but he doesn't seem to be considering her feelings at all - making out with the others, saying right on camera after the movie date - he could have felt that way towards more than one girl. So are Jen and Amanda going to have more talks, - is Amanda going to wake up ? I don't know - but it seems to me that nothing is going to work out ! Mark is no prize, Amanda has issues - some are understandable - but she has been a doormat - and Jen hasn't ben nice either - talking in detail about her outings with Mark - and what is she interested in from Mark ?

FORT Newbie

Jen may not be considered beautiful in the classic sense but to me, natural or not, her exotic beauty is alluring (with lots of sex appeal too.) She is probably prettier in person since Mark has described her in his interviews as "God beautiful," and a "stunner."

I also see the chemistry/connection between her and Mark, and WHEN he picks her in the end, I believe it is/was his choice and not the producers of the show.

Does anyone know for sure how much surgery Jen has had. During the roller skating ep she told Mark that she is the product of good genetics. Her boobs look real but at her age she must have had a lift at some point.

+ Reply to Thread