+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS****

I really don't think there is a twist, I mean they showed Amanda and Jen going to meet Mark at the final Ceremony, where would Megan fit in? I don't see it. I do think Amanda is getting the losing edit because she wins. This isn't Fleiss, nor the Bachelor, and I could totally see the losing edit as the winner. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2497638;
    I really don't think there is a twist, I mean they showed Amanda and Jen going to meet Mark at the final Ceremony, where would Megan fit in? I don't see it. I do think Amanda is getting the losing edit because she wins. This isn't Fleiss, nor the Bachelor, and I could totally see the losing edit as the winner. JMO

True....although I think this crew flies by the seat of their pants a bit more....so anything is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2497650;
    True....although I think this crew flies by the seat of their pants a bit more....so anything is possible!
    Hey, anything is possible.

FORT Newbie

Maybe someone can answer a question for me than.... Why in the yahoo tv web site it says in the episode description that Mark takes 3 women to meet his family?

Was that written before they actually knew Megan would not be going on the plane with them? And was that the plan to have three women go to Austraila, and it didn't work out that way and they never fixed the episode description?

That would be my best guess! Kinda like we were suppose to see the families last night and didn't..

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort;2497677;
    Maybe someone can answer a question for me than.... Why in the yahoo tv web site it says in the episode description that Mark takes 3 women to meet his family?

Was that written before they actually knew Megan would not be going on the plane with them? And was that the plan to have three women go to Austraila, and it didn't work out that way and they never fixed the episode description?
    Yes, they probably didn't fix the episode description. The first clue that it wouldn't be three was Mark C's preview description where he said that two would fly to Australia. The orginal plan appears to have been that three women were to have flown to Australia. However, both Maria (by choice) and Megan (by phobia) dropped out. And that left two.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2496305;
    Maria needs a "spiritual" guy and Mark could not be less interested in her sexually. I'm glad she finally left, cause I was sick of all the woo-woo talk about being "present" or "not present". Whatever!
    She has read "The Power of NOW" by Eckhart Tolle, but she doesn't live it at all. She isn't the least bit "present" - she's living in all of her bad past relationships and she spends her time convincing herself that Mark is going to turn out to be the same way the other guys were...then she turns it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2496902;
    then maybe the "surprise" of the finale is that he chooses NEITHER one!
    That was my thought as well, but I should hope TPTB included in the contract that he at least has to go through the motions of picking someone. The Megan notion seems pretty far fetched, because she isn't interested in Mark nearly enough to fly - whether drugged or not.

With this "amazing" show I have enjoyed the "journey" and was less concerned with any "connections" of a lasting nature. At this point I still find the show far superior to The Bach or The Bachette based on format and activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Amanda is beginning to appear as Lucretia Borgia with her sly whisperings and manipulations. Surely there is more to her (other than boobs) to make Mark light up.
    You are right. He has said that he likes her smile and believes that when someone smiles that much they are a genuine, happy person. Also he likes the (worshipful) way she looks at him, which isn't hard to understand short term, but would wear thin and become more Bogia-like over time when combined with her "innocent" interrogations.

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;2496859;
    Megan, you are the imo. You handled yourself with class and excellence throughout this whole process.
    Do you mean when she was falling down drunk during the camping trip? Or maybe when she was picked for a 1on1 date only to gripe about being put into an unfamiliar setting? How about her pouting about not getting picked for either the motorcycle ride or the carriage ride. My personal favorite was the growling noises she made when displeased. Mark thought her vacuous comments revealed an off the wall sense of humor, but I think he was being WAY too generous.

Let's help Mark choose between Jen and Amanda:

1. Jen's artificial enhancements? boob lift?, eyes?
    Amanda's? bad boob job, megalips, greasy hair - probably due to hair extensions.

2. Who wants to do the next one?
    Last edited by dberk; 08-01-2007 at 12:20 AM.

FORT Newbie

Jens plastic surgery is superior to Amandas. L.A. vs Tennesee? C'mon y'all!

I hate Amanda. lol.

+ Reply to Thread