+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2490822;
    Hey guys, with the truth or dare game and the dropping of drawers, felt I just had to interject this smiley!
    roflmbo
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2490792;
    ok... riskmikey I know you can't say, but all your hints are making me think it's Amanda afterall, but actually, I wouldn't mind it being Megan, if we could see a little more romance between them.
    I finally saw the preview of Mark and Jen for next week and I must say "whoa!.. that sounded like one hot massage session in the dark!"
    Cafegirl, was it really them or a Joe Millionaire/Andrew Firestone edited smokin hot session?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Regular

Don't be so sure of what you think next week will show two women show very very strong feelings about something??????????? Don't know watch and see

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2490909;
    Don't be so sure of what you think next week will show two women show very very strong feelings about something??????????? Don't know watch and see
    Very very strong feelings about something ~ not someone? Hm, their feelings about Mark dating someone older?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thank you Riskmikey - your comments help ! I think Megan is really fearful of flying - but she also seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Wasn't she the one that said - you're asking me how I feel about you - I don't know - you are dating someone that is the same age as my Mother ! That would certainly concern me too - I'm glad she's thinking throughout this process !

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2490909;
    you can't do that! can you expand on it a little further - too much suspense!

i know next week is the week Maria not only talks the talk, but actually walks the walks... is this what you are refering to?

can you give us a hint about what the other woman has very strong feelings about?

I would think that Amanda would begin to wonder why she hasn't had a one on one date but maybe she won't be the one to strongly react - probably Maria will have had it !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2491824;
    I would think that Amanda would begin to wonder why she hasn't had a one on one date but maybe she won't be the one to strongly react - probably Maria will have had it !
    true... i can understand why he would pick megan for the high tea date - he needs to get to know her a little better and find out if there's anything between them.

But amanda should be miffed about Jen's date, she already had that long motor bike date with mark.. maybe he thought because Amanda is spanish and a dancer she would like the salsa date? It is a little strange they appear to be the closest, yet haven't spent much time alone together.

FORT Newbie

I don't see how Amanda and Mark can be perceived as close when all she talks about is her feelings and complaints about the other women. At most, Mark is flattered by her adoration. I don't see him picking her in the end.

I guess I'm glad that Jayanna is gone. She was messing with everyone and was discovered!

I sure like Jen with Mark, but it all depends if he wants a family in the end. It might be a short-lived romance, but I'm sure it will be enjoyable!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread