Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Adios, Jayanna!

You weren't a "fortysomething" anyway.

Amanda's a beeyotch, Jayanna was just sharing her wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2487460;
    This is the second person Amanda influenced leaving. She is so insecure and needs to get over herself. In school she was the one telling on everyone to the teacher.
    Reality Junkie

Actually I think she was playing head games and never expected Amanda to tattle on her. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that Jayanna wasnt telling the truth. It just means that she had an ulterior motive for saying it.

Amanda is becoming scarier by the ep. At the previous "It's not going to work out" ceremony she looked a little scary too. She knows that Mark doesn't want to look bad on this show and was good at convincing him that Kelli and Jayanna were doing just that. Megan should be her next target, since it's doubtful that she considers Jenn a threat, since she's old enough to be his mom.

ok I am rethinking Megan - she really isn't interested - but being a good sport ! Not good for Amanda - she shouldn't have been in the tent - very awkward and he is misleading her with getting rid of Jayanna after Amanda tattled. But I just do not think Jen is a match for him. Get through the show - fine but I can't see anything more. 18 yrs is too much especially when there are no sparks. She is just too calm, mature - I don't see any sparks - just boring. Also I did not like her coming back to the girls after her date and telling them all about it - just didn't seem very kind when she knew they had feelings and were upset.

FORT Regular

I hope this is the right place to put this.... Oh what fun all the ladies are a little tippsy... Ha Ha.... Don't think Mark arranges all his dates...... This was one that he did not set up for himself.... Maria Maria you are at most mother nature and a little off the mark Ha Ha but we love you.... Jen you left after the most important moment in the argument... Amanda and Megan apologized for giggling after a very embarrasing moment from Maria... Jayana (look at the nbc traliers) made a face but you jumped on getting in a yelling argument that you did not belong in but you wanted to show out... UPPS sorry you may have made a mistake.... Jayanna told Amanda she was being stupid because Mark was only in this for the publicity.... Amanda called her out and she had to confess to Mark about what she said good thing she is gone... It was not just a little something Amanda said it was Jayanna being a B....tch....

I totally disagree! Jayanna was being a manipulator (like always) & trying to get the others to doubt Mark's sincerity & themselves, so that she could be in a better position. I haven't liked her from the beginning, everything she says & does seems very calculated. And I couldn't believe she had the nerve to say Amanda was aggressive. Pot meet kettle...Jayanna was the most aggressive women on the show, by a mile! No one else even approached her level of aggressiveness. I am so glad she's finally gone.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Regular

You are totally right you did not see all the behind the sences stuff she what she did was way overboard!!!! She wanted everyone gone but her!!!!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-24-2007 at 01:32 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Well, I have to say it was hard to distinguish the younger from the older women tonight!! This was a bit crazy (and I mean that in more ways than one (pst.. Maria, Amanda, the entire camping trip ).
    I don't know what he's seeing in Maria actually, but it was obvious from Bachelor stolen tactics to guess Jayanna would be going home tonight, when she repeatedly was shown in VOs saying she was there to the end, only her and Jen were safe, there's no way he's not picking her, etc........... kiss of death, in dating reality show talk! .
    I am really disliking, in fact not being able to stand insecure, throw all threatening women under the bus, desperate Amanda!! ewwww, I really know this is all for fun and Mark's not staying with any of these, but I hope to heck he would end up with Jen and if not her, Megan, but Amanda will be the biggest disaster waiting to happen for Mark!! I've said this before, but if she was the F1 and managed to stay with Mark long enough to go to a tournament, can you imagine how she would handle adoring female fans?? I'd just post a warning on all pro tennis fan sites to be aware of crazy jealous woman with inflated, stand up and salute, boobs!!
    This show was wack, but if those of you haven't had a chance to check out the unsensored version of the camping trip at the NBC Age of Love site, check it out for the hilarious uncut version of truth or dare!! It was much funnier than tonight!
    I did dig that set up in the woods for Jayanna's 1/1 time.. very cool and romantic. But I agree that Jayanna was way too full of herself, but sorry riskmikey (and i know you know the behind the scenes stuff, but Amanda is no innocent sweetheart, either, but agreed that both she and Jayanna threw each other under the bus!)
    Next week's dates look very interesting, although they went by so fast I mainly caught the Cinderella carriage ride w/ Jen... What were the other girl's date looking like to you guys?
    Last edited by cafegirl; 07-23-2007 at 10:35 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread