+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2491897;
    true... i can understand why he would pick megan for the high tea date - he needs to get to know her a little better and find out if there's anything between them.

But amanda should be miffed about Jen's date, she already had that long motor bike date with mark.. maybe he thought because Amanda is spanish and a dancer she would like the salsa date? It is a little strange they appear to be the closest, yet haven't spent much time alone together.
    Possibly the producers want to ensure that Mark picks a cougar, so gives the most time to Jen and makes sure that there is distance with Amanda. It has been done before.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2492141;
    Possibly the producers want to ensure that Mark picks a cougar, so gives the most time to Jen and makes sure that there is distance with Amanda. It has been done before.
    This doesn't sound probable to me. Mark seems to be making his own decisions and even changed the show format a few times. After spending his first day with the 20s he said that he missed the 40s, because he didn't have to work as hard to have a conversation with them.

Some people may be grossed out by the age difference, but Mark and Jen are unquestionably attracted to each other. He has said more than once that while her age was a shock at first, he is past that and it no longer bothers him. Neither one is forcing the other in their make-out sessions.

Mark talks about liking Amanda's smile and the way she looks at him but he didn't single her out for time alone during the camping trip or at any other time. I think that probably has more to do with either her psycho stalker behavior OR disinterest in her conversation.

FORT Regular

Jen, Amanda, Megan...it's driving me nuts! Of all the bachelor reality shows, I think I'm the most eager to see the finale of this one!!!!

Too bad they couldn't have picked Mark to be on that show ''Science of Love'', is that it? They could've put him through all the tests to find his perfect match. I liked how they did that-- making a love connection strictly from a scientific point of view. I just bet it works, too! No fooling around, no eliminations, no head games, just pure science! I wouldíve loved to seen his match! Someone much closer to his own age, I bet.

Iím not grossed out by the age difference, but I find it quite odd that someone who is used to dating much younger women would suddenly be turned on by a much older one. IF Jen is F1, it seems heís just jumping from one end of the scale to the other. I'm ok with whoever he chooses, though, not every reality show is supposed to end with a ''will you marry me'' and a promise of everlasting love, and quite frankly, i think it's much saner and real when they don't. IMO, if he chooses Jen, he's not looking for someone serious, just someone to date and have fun with, and there's nothing wrong with that, if that's what heís looking for, and apparently, it is, from what I've been reading on these boards.
    Whoever he ends up with, I just hope he's happy with his choice. Canít wait to see who it is... I think itís Jen, but keeping my fingers crossed for Amanda, whoís a more logical choice imo. And then after all this is over, please please get back on the tennis court, OK? I miss seeing you there. You may not be able to beat Federer, but heck, who can!

I agree Jewels, you couldn't have said it better...it's driving me nuts too! It is hard waiting to see who he chooses, I want to know now!!!!!Will age matter in the end or will love win out, no matter the age???

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2492491;
    I agree Jewels, you couldn't have said it better...it's driving me nuts too! It is hard waiting to see who he chooses, I want to know now!!!!!Will age matter in the end or will love win out, no matter the age???
    i think miss restalyne lips, bolt on rack, anoreximanda might win it. i dont know. it might be a shocker. she might get eliminated because mark might prefer vapid unsure why she's on the show megan.

only because men love challenges and the more aloof megan is, the more mark is amused.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2492352;
    Mark talks about liking Amanda's smile and the way she looks at him but he didn't single her out for time alone during the camping trip or at any other time. I think that probably has more to do with either her psycho stalker behavior OR disinterest in her conversation.
    But what about that time in the tent??? Apparently, she spent the entire night with him, with cameras turned off...if that's not alone time, I don't know what is. IMO, that's the best alone time anyone's ever had with him. That was some real private alone time. Lying in the dark with someone, with cameras turned off, it can't get more intimate than that. And he could've kicked her out of the tent, but he didn't...IMO Amanda spent the most priviledged time with Mark on that trip.

FORT Regular

Actually the cameras were there but what we don't see is that all the women spent a lot more time with Mark than is shown imagine 4-5 weeks of filming from early morning to well past midnight every night for 7 days a week. These women have spent a great deal of time with him and don't always assume Mark picks who he wants to take on which date that is not the case a lot of the time.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2493188;
    Actually the cameras were there...

Wha....? The cameras were rolling the entire night???

Anyway, the only way I don't see Amanda winning is because she screws up somehow i.e. becomes too possessive, jealous,etc.,and that turns Mark off.

It was late when Mark got back to his tent. Since they couldn't have private sex, my guess is that most of the night was spent sleeping. I would be willing to bet that Mark was asleep within a half hour of lying down. If Mark recognizes Jayanna's head games, I'm sure he realizes that Amanda didn't have to narc her out in order to reassure herself. It's clear from her remark when they were breaking camp that she expected her comment to be the cause of sending Jayanna home.

FORT Newbie

From the preview for the next episode, it appears that only two women will remain. So Maria must walk and someone else gets the boot.

I think someone asked about this - not sure if had been answered?

+ Reply to Thread