+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love Show Discussion 07/16 **Possible Spoilers**

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Age of Love Show Discussion 07/16 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2477649;
    It looked like Maria was yelling at Amanda, but hard to say based on the diff. camera shots. It's Jen that's shown walking away, though. What's up with that?????
    Is Jen the one Jayanna is talking about (in the previews for next week) when she asks, "Where did she spend the night?" or is that Amanda. It looks like Mark's in a tent smooching with Amanda and Jen (at different times, of course :nono)
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2477649;
    It looked like Maria was yelling at Amanda, but hard to say based on the diff. camera shots. It's Jen that's shown walking away, though. What's up with that?????

I think Maria was yelling at Amanda. Amanda from what I have observed is a bit insecure and psycho about attention not being on her. I think she probably freaks out at the camping trip at one of the girls.

You mentioned Jen though. Maybe Amanda brought up Jen telling them about her date. Mark seemed to eliminate kelli for talking. Maybe he does the same with Jen. So next week I think Jen or Amanda are leaving.
    Reality Junkie

FORT Fogey

so on jayanna and amanda's date with mark.
    Jayanna said there so unnatural was she talking about the look in her eyes or her breasts. they may be the most bizarre lookig breast i have ever seen

Meshuggeh

Jayanna's whisper-voice is kind of grating.

And I didn't think it was possible, but Mary looked even WORSE with straight hair!
    She was unnecessarily bitchy to Mark when she was cut.

I'm glad she's gone (finally!).

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2477507;
    Mary has been so strong and happy until now. I'm SHOCKED to see her crying.

From what they showed it didn't look like Jenn French Kissed Mark. They must have got a different angle on them than Jayanna.
    Lol, you're so funny

... It creeps me out when I see them tongue-kissing. I really don't need that camera angle!

I didn't like Megan's little girl ways on the beach, and I think she needs some laser hair removal to deal with that teenage-werewolf-looking hairline.

I can't believe Maria touched Mary's chest, lol. But seriously, I was impressed by how warm, caring, and supportive Maria was towards Mary at the elimination.

FORT Regular

Sorry everyone I was drinking ha ha there are as you know 3 more episodes with lots of surprises coming up. I thought Mary did pretty well in her farewell speach it really was not her fault there was no connection Mark obviously just did not like her and left her speaking several times. I would have been a little put out about that too. You see the connection the 20's have when she said take care of my girls. I know that 4 of the 20's are still talking to each other. What we did not see tonight (bummer) at the end of the movie date pictures of the ladies when they were young were shown then Mark asked Amanda to stay and see pictures of him as a child.

Jen's french kiss didn't bother me as much as his with Amanda - I really didn't need to see that.....puh-lease, these two will definitely be hooking up!!

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2477615;
    Who does it look like Maria is yelling at over the camp fire?
    I was too busy watching Maria straddle Mark! Can't believe no one else has mentioned this

Maria needs to go....can't stand this I am staying..I am going attitude. How can one manipulate a woman so much...she hardly knows him. There either is chemistry or there is not. She's more mature than the rest of those 20 yr olds....you would think she would act better. The dimples...puleeezzee! She's getting on my nerves. So is Amanda's billboard forehead. I think Mark is losing it...and doesn't quite know how to handle the women anymore..he's losing control!!!!!!!
    can't wait for the camping trip!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2477557;
    I think everyone is drinking, Jelle!

My husband just made cat "meow" sounds when Jen was telling the kittens how wonderful her date went with Mark, and my cat is now staring at him.

It looks like they are showing the "connection" (take a drink) developing between Mark and Jen.
    well I watch a little of it but it comes on at the same time as Big Love...lol and I guess I haven't connected with any of the women or the guy...I caught the end..glad the crier is gone..or at least I think that was her...gezzzz..she reminded me of my 10 yr old having a fit...:nono
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast