+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love Show Discussion 07/16 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Age of Love Show Discussion 07/16 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by yogisowner;2477625;
    Only Mary? How many more episodes are there?
    Yes, only Mary left. Where is riskmikey? She could answer this question.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2477584;
    What was that all about? And why is he trying to convince Maria to stay when he seems like he's not that into her.

Maria is driving me crazy!! Send her home.
    On the beach date Mary had no one to cry to, but Maria. They apparently bonded then so Mary didn't want Maria to tell Mark that she wanted to go, but Mary had even less reason to stay. Maria was Mary's therapist and motivational speaker rolled into one.

Mary's mean spiritedness that has come out whenever she wasn't crying took over when Mark gave her the heave ho. She was completely dry eyed with him. He could have said that her voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard or that he would rather be stomped by a kangaroo than be bored by her conversation or that her hair looked fried and her make-up was very jr high, but he was a gentleman about it. Shake it off, Mark. You dodged a bullet here.

Maria is a total drama queen. I have a hard time looking at her teeth and her hair looked really damaged tonight. Mark had a good response to her complaints tonight so I could understand her reason for staying, if she hadn't played this game before.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2477539;
    Mary really does have a reason to be mad at Mark. Twice now we have seen her start a conversation with him only to have him walk away or interrupt to shut her up. It may just be her voice that he can't stand. Hopefully she will go today.
    Wow- it was painful to watch how he just disregarded what she was saying; just like at the playplace with the kids.

I gotta say, I liked how she and Maria bonded, though I don't like how Maria just jumped at the chance to stay. What was up with that???

Does anyone think Mary would've stayed if Maria had left???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I have a hard time thinking Jen will win after her coming in after her date with Mark and raving about the time they had together when she knows that Amanda and maybe Megan really care about him. That was nasty.

Who is left?
    Jennifer
    Jayanna
    Maria
    Megan
    Amanda
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2477615;
    Who does it look like Maria is yelling at over the camp fire?
    It looked like Maria was yelling at Amanda, but hard to say based on the diff. camera shots. It's Jen that's shown walking away, though. What's up with that?????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

does anyone know how to capture video? can anyone make a small clip of next weeks episode?

i cant wait to see it!!

I can't wait to see them out in the woods... there's something I would love to see on Bachelor-- a group camping date. That would be priceless.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogisowner;2477625;
    Only Mary? How many more episodes are there?
    yogisowner, glad you joined us. There are a total of 8 episodes. so far we've had, conting tonight, five episodes. I'm guessing one gets sent home next week, then 2 and then the final 2 (this should be when they go to Australia to meet his folks).
    Dberk, I'm with you about really liking this show, however, I can't say like everything about better than the Bachelor (I'm too diehard where that show's concerned). I would like some of their premises on this show to be incorporated on the Bach.
    That said, I actually like Mary a little more tonight. She is a basket case with her emotions, but she was able to realize that this wasn't her 'gig' and why would she want to put herself through another week, when she's painfully aware that Mark doesn't seem into her. She held her own pretty well, when Mark was rejecting her, but as jelle said, she had to keep up her "crying" image as she said goodbye to the girls, (which were the only connections she really made).
    Maria, Maria, how wishy-washy can you be?? She's irking me now, (I agree with Jayanna on that one about her staying after her second big farewell speech). The woman has the backbone of a jellyfish (obviously, nada!!). She should have left with dignity this time, especially after her pep talk to Mary at the Reject ceremony, but NOOOOO she's hoodwinked by his dimples... oh brother (rolls eyes). It sounds like next week will prove why she should have left with dignity this week, at least it sounds like she blows up to me. I actually wasn't sure if she's yelling at one of the girls or Mark. Either, way, I'm pretty sure she's bidding adios next week or being asked (by Mark) to exit stage right!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2477655;
    I can't wait to see them out in the woods... there's something I would love to see on Bachelor-- a group camping date. That would be priceless.
    agree! I'd love to see that. It would have been a hoot with the two barbies from the last bachelor. Thanks to all who took the time to post about tonight's episode of Age of Love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast