+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Kelly did the "Age of Love Theater" this morning, on Regis & Kelly... She nailed Mary's crying jags... She parodied everything said here... Perhaps it will be uploaded somewhere for posterity...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2468258;
    I'm just watching right now. and I can't help but laugh (out loud) everytime Mary cries. She breaks my heart but I don't think anyone has ever cried as much and as easily as she does. And I watched Leilene on Flavor of Love.
    My husband has been watching this show with me (he won't watch 'The Bachelor').. mostly because he laughs so hard (sometimes until HE cries) watching this show, especially whenever Mary starts bawling.

Now that you mention it, Mary does make Leilene seem stable and steady.

Watching this show, I think "Wow, this is really SO sad." and then I'm forced to wonder.. "Is this what other people see when they watch The Bachelor??"

I keep hoping he'll cut Mary, but really, once she's gone, I may be too bored to care who he chooses..

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thraad ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2467246;
    Hi Spad1918 Kelli and Tessa went home. Belive it or not I knew Tessa was going but after seeing her handle herself tonight I was surpised (I know talking about Amanda was not good but other than that she came off as cool and collected) I did not want to think this after looking at her but I was very impressed. Mary has to go I know that what we don't see is a very funny happy kookie girl. But we don't see that and I'm can't see why Mark has kept her. I understand some of the women's insecurites because I understand what they went through on this project. They had no connection to the outside world for over 5 weeks no phone, no tv, no internet, no newspapers etc. You live only the show and your emotions become super hyper because this is your world and nothing else exists. Kelli suprised me she really came off well as Maria I thought she was a little kookie but came off well tonight.

Thanks alot, I checked on some other places but they weren't really clear who got out.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2468609;
    Watching this show, I think "Wow, this is really SO sad." and then I'm forced to wonder.. "Is this what other people see when they watch The Bachelor??"
    Yes, it sure is, at least the couple of episodes of "Bachelor" I watched. I couldn't get why people love that show. At this show is cheesy enough to laugh at, what with Amanda the only one who is bordering on "Bachelor" foolishness. And the challenges are fun to watch.
    I kind of hope Mary stays around; it's kind of fun to guess how many seconds she will last on camera before bursting into tears.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Jennifer seems the only one who has remained clean so far. But would any of us believe that a match could work with the two of them ? He hasn't shown her any attention so far (the hidden one ??). Jayanna has a mouth and it's almost like a game with her to snag her man. Amanda, I think, really feels she likes Mark, is totally snowed, she's honest with him telling her feelings etc. But she is being thrown at us - every one that she is worried about - Mark lets go - Adelaide, Kelly, Tessa. Jayanna brings ups Amanda to Mark, Tessa brings up Amanda to Mark. Nothing hidden about that relationship. He seems more interested in her at this point than anyone else. But her comment to the camera about these older girls being pathetic (before she came in to meet Mark) has me thinking that she will not be the last one standing - and if so I think she is going to be completely taken by surprise. Jennifer is obviously in super shape and may be a great girl but I will think that it's all fixed and scripted if she wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2469291;
    Jennifer seems the only one who has remained clean so far. But would any of us believe that a match could work with the two of them ? He hasn't shown her any attention so far (the hidden one ??). Jayanna has a mouth and it's almost like a game with her to snag her man. Amanda, I think, really feels she likes Mark, is totally snowed, she's honest with him telling her feelings etc. But she is being thrown at us - every one that she is worried about - Mark lets go - Adelaide, Kelly, Tessa. Jayanna brings ups Amanda to Mark, Tessa brings up Amanda to Mark. Nothing hidden about that relationship. He seems more interested in her at this point than anyone else. But her comment to the camera about these older girls being pathetic (before she came in to meet Mark) has me thinking that she will not be the last one standing - and if so I think she is going to be completely taken by surprise. Jennifer is obviously in super shape and may be a great girl but I will think that it's all fixed and scripted if she wins.

I agree with what your saying. But who knows, this is a new show, and it isn't the bachelor, so maybe the girl who is being thrown in our face, will be the last one standing?! You never know.

Anyway, I like Amanda, even if she isn't the prettiest, etc. She, imo, is the only one who wants to know Mark. Everyone else seems to be wanting to win the guy, instead of getting to know him. JMO. She may have jealousy issues, but in a show like this, I know I would too! You really don't spend much time with the guy and you don't know what he's feeling about you.

Jennfer is a close second to being my fav. She's cool, and down to earth.
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Jen seemed to have been hidden in this last show, yet Mark talked about how much he liked her.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2469645;
    Jen seemed to have been hidden in this last show, yet Mark talked about how much he liked her.
    Yep, I agree. Can't wait to see them together on the biker date. Maybe things will heat up.

FORT Fanatic

Can't help myself.

Live with Regis and Kelly - Host Chat

I'm obsessed. Kelly does an impression of Mary crying. It's july 10 show, 7 minutes in.

FORT Regular

Oh by the way if NBC does not edit it out if we are allowed to see the "discounted" singles 40 or 20 we will finally see some REAL fireworks it's going to be "Catty". ..... Let's see if they let's us really see inside the condo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast