+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thraad ***SPOILERS***

I missed last night's show but I guess I didnt' miss too much.

Mark seems to be very confused about who he likes and why. But maybe that's the point of the show. He can get so confused that he doesn't pick anyone by the end of it and only says nice things about the others.

I don't see a clear winner in any of this; except the network. But it's nice to watch all the girls/women squirm every week. Meowza!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Mark would not be my choice - but as far as the girls go - I think Amanda is really taken with him - she seems to be bothered by what he is doing when he is not around her - which I think is normal in this situation - how does she know what he is feeling about the others? When he tells Amanda that she is the only one he has really kissed, I hope he is being truthful. The kissing with Jayanna seemed lusty and altho he participated - I don't think he is really into her. It seems that Jennifer is not getting very much screen attention and then she asked for the kiss .... It seems from what they are showing us that he is going to go for Amanda - (not enough time for Jennifer, crude mouth for Jayanna) but then Amanda said in the beginning that she hoped she wouldn't still be around when she was 40 - looking for a husband - that was pathetic. That comment wasn't too nice. Mark at this point from what they are showing us - seems the most interested in Amanda and she is the likely choice if even for a short fling. Fun to watch. I thought Tessa left looking good - she had recognized that there was something betw Amanda and Mark - she was honest, spoke well. You would think she was going to be kind of floozy but she wasn't. Interesting show. Of the younger ones, Amanda seems interested in him - and of the older ones - they all seem a bit desperate - even Maria who with years of experience still took his line about his feeling there was something there !

Amanda creeps me out. Those big horsey teeth and mouth, deep parentheses lines (hubby thinks those are usually caused by smoking and over tanning), and those fake boobs.

I totally think Kellie was let go because of what Amanda said in the one-on-ones. Mark "had feelings" for Amanda (I cannot see why!), and so when she said she was uncomfortable with the thought of his kissing Kellie, she had to go so he could "prove" himself to Amanda. A very subtle kind of manipulation.

As for the curly-haired, flabby-butted crybaby, omg! Just shut up already! Get your meds adjusted!

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

The show isn't that bad, but I can't believe these people are so desperate to have a relationship and need to resort to this to get in one. IMO Mark's no big deal. Average at best, and with a screwed up last name to boot. I wouldn't want that name attached to my stuff. The women just want to suck his bank account dry. (Kelli & her fangs could've done the job... but she's history.)
    I guess Mark is the best they could get? Can't he pick-up a woman on his own? He wouldn't get the satisfaction of dumping me, I'd dump is desperate a**.

Ugh, this show is like watching an accident. You really don't want to watch it but can't help yourself.

I also think that Kellie was let go because of what Amanda said, I think it was because Mark wasn't happy with Kellie for running her mouth.

The rest of them? BUG! Mark is no catch but neither are they, so they are perfect for each other. OK.. Jayanna and Jennifer are the only ones I somewhat like but from the tiny bit of airtime they get? Doubt they will do that well.

I noted that Mark and Jayanna have very similar features... Always a good sign...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Given the amount Mary cries I'm always amazed that her eyes aren't all puffy.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2467965;
    Amanda creeps me out. Those big horsey teeth and mouth, deep parentheses lines (hubby thinks those are usually caused by smoking and over tanning), and those fake boobs.

I totally think Kellie was let go because of what Amanda said in the one-on-ones. Mark "had feelings" for Amanda (I cannot see why!), and so when she said she was uncomfortable with the thought of his kissing Kellie, she had to go so he could "prove" himself to Amanda. A very subtle kind of manipulation.

As for the curly-haired, flabby-butted crybaby, omg! Just shut up already! Get your meds adjusted!
    Oh, I couldn't have said it better myself, though I will add AWFUL skin to your list of Amanda's attributes. I totally thought Mark let Kellie go to prove something to Amanda. WHAT he sees in her, though, is beyond me.

FORT Fogey

I'm just watching right now. and I can't help but laugh (out loud) everytime Mary cries. She breaks my heart but I don't think anyone has ever cried as much and as easily as she does. And I watched Leilene on Flavor of Love.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2467304;
    What I really wanted to see was when Jayana told them to shut up I was told one of the Kittens told her off and made her apologize to all. I wish they had showed that I must say I really don't like her. I do admire that she is one of the strongest women on the show but really get a grip you can do it with class but Jayana evidently does not know the meaning of the word.
    I agree that she is totally classless. One of the first comments I heard out of her mouth this season was, "Are any of them (20s) making $250,000 a year?" Bragging that her kisses cast a spell on Mark and she left him wanting more. Give me a break! He's 30 years old and a pro athlete and she's nothing special. I put making Mary cry in the plus column for her. I don't like the way she seems to talk down to Mark.

I agree that he got rid of Kelli in response to Amanda's comments to him. She was an entertainer in Vegas so my guess is that she looks older than 40 due to make-up and tanning ruining her skin over the years.

Maria was smart to tell him that what he does with the other women is none of her business, because she only cares about what goes on between the two of them. This will give him a reason to keep her around without worrying about her getting hurt.

Mark may be keeping Mary around while not spending any time alone with her so that she won't be surprised when he eventually kicks her to the curb still blubbering that she didn't get any alone time.

Is it the general consensus that Mark WAS talking about Jen's kiss when he made the comments directly after their kiss? I didn't like the way she asked him to kiss her, but I guess it was better than attacking him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast