+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thraad ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2467208;
    I think it's important that he kiss all of the women. Lack of Chemistry provides an easy excuse to eliminate someone. It also levels the playing field for those that haven't had the opportunity to lay one on him. Having said that, however, I want to add that Jayanna's comments after kissing him disgusted me.

I believe that he doesn't want to hurt any of these women and the "stalker/groupie" obsession some of them are showing is enough to give anyone anxious moments.

Amanda's comments are becoming more disturbing. How can such a beautiful woman that works around pro athletes act like this?
    I was reminded of what he said last week that he doesn't go around kissing on everyone. And, yeah, you're right that it is par for the course on shows like this that everyone gets liplocked.

The obsessed stalker personality is what I was touching on. It's rather unsettling on how the women, especially the older women, take on that personality. When they should keep a classy coolness about themselves, they're falling apart! I could overlook this in the younger ladies but, the older women should know better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2467223;
    Who's Christa? The 20-somethings left were Mary, Amanda, Tessa and Megan. Which one got eliminated?

I'm sorry to see Kelli go, but I think her days were numbered after that stunt last week when she maneuvered to get Mark to stay at her table when he clearly wanted to go and have dessert with Amanda.
    I could've sworn the name Christa was mentioned. Ugh! I'm was doing my homework while I was watching the show. He may have said Tessa. Someone correct me on this!

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2467242;
    Yes, Tessa is gone flip_fan
    Thanks for the correction!

FORT Regular

What I really wanted to see was when Jayana told them to shut up I was told one of the Kittens told her off and made her apologize to all. I wish they had showed that I must say I really don't like her. I do admire that she is one of the strongest women on the show but really get a grip you can do it with class but Jayana evidently does not know the meaning of the word.

I can't stand Jayanna or Mary, but for different reasons.

Mary cries more than a hungry infant. It is unbelievable how much that little Brillo head cries!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

They sure seem to be pushing an Amanda win, don't they? That kind of makes me think it isn't her!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2467322;
    I can't stand Jayanna or Mary, but for different reasons.

Mary cries more than a hungry infant. It is unbelievable how much that little Brillo head cries!
    , holly71, that is hilarious!!I love the little brillo head label! I kept saying through out the show, "does this chick ever NOT cry??" I guess she's still around because she hasn't had a case of raging waterfall emotions in front of Mark. It sounds like next week we have the "crying collapse of little Brillo head!" Can I say, "Thank God, and let the crying begin in earnest!?
    I must say Mark seemed like a kid given a key to the whole candy store after Jen laid one on him (and on him and on him!!) That grin could have lit up the space shuttle when she left him looking like he was definitely wanting more and finally not saying "I can't believe how old you are!! "
    My thoughts about Amanda are kind of sad that she is sounding so insecure, when A/ she seems like a beautiful woman inside and out and B/ Mark has admitted to her that he really likes her!! Yet, she had to throw Kelli under the bus about kissing and telling and worrying every time someone else says their attracted or "having feelings" (don't ya love that Bachelor-speak lingo? ). Why the heck would she sign up for a competitive dating show, where she's bound to know she will be competing with other women for the guy, if she can't handle the insecurities?? Hello, this IS a reality dating show, Amanda!! Good thing Mark likes her, but I think she better gain some self-confidence to stick this out! Imagine if she is the one who ends up with him and having to endure tons of screaming female fans throwing themselves at him? (I'm not sure if he is that kind of ladies' sport celebrity, but his past indicates that he might be!).
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Regular

Okay--maybe I was just in a weird mood--I was weightlifting while watching this episode--but this was one weird episode!

The whole tennis thing was odd--the 20s aren't interested in the sport that is his life? I don't often call people "airheads"--but this would qualify this group for that.

And then the whole Tessa thing where she talked about Amanda's feelings on her own date? Isn't that almost always a sign to a guy that she's not really interested in him?

Then the kissing--I agree he and the women ought to engage in this bit of intimacy to get some idea of how physical closeness feels--not to mention the messages that the exchange of pheremones give. (There's been some very recent research that shows that many chemical "cues" are exchanged during kissing. I keep track of things like this. )

But that many of the women feel possessive of Mark because of this? It seems the pheremones are only going one way at this point.

Finally--did anyone else hear Mark say--several times--that he doesn't understand women? I don't mind his admitting that he has more to learn--it's his openness to the 40s women that helps makes him appealing--

BUT--he seems not to understand the most basic things--like jealousy and just how competetive these women are. And does he seem to anyone else to be awfully puzzled by the whole reality show process?

And for icing on this oddly shaped cake of an episode--after saying that he admired Tessa for her willingness to play tennis with that bad ankle--a sign I thought of his growing attraction to her--he gave her the boot?

Man--I don't understand tennis champions--even ones this cute.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

I was pleased with both "boots" in this one...

There was something about Kelli that creeped me out. I couldn't get over thinking is this "really" a woman? And I thought she looked much older than her 40 years. Must have been a hard life...

I just shook my head when Tessa played tennis, and then later, went on the date using crutches... Good grief! She was really working it...

I am enjoying this show more than I should admit.... (Wish Mark C had more face time, though!)

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I was happy with the choices too but would have been even happier if Mary was one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast