+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thraad ***SPOILERS***

Kelli is gone. So much for her thinking that he can't live without her.

I love Kelli's top.

She feels that she's being reminded of her age. Well, I guess a guy who is jocking for a younger woman would do that. It's a shame because she really is pretty and has a lot going for her. Actually, I see the older women having more substance over the younger women.

I am definitely surprised that Mary did not go home tonight. She probably goes next week. I am not surprised about Kelli though!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2467181;
    I guess the notion he had that he just doesn't kiss anyone sort of when right out the window!

And why does he have such an anxious look on his face as if he wants to dash out of the room when these women with yearning in their eyes practically tell him that they can't live without him?
    I think it's important that he kiss all of the women. Lack of Chemistry provides an easy excuse to eliminate someone. It also levels the playing field for those that haven't had the opportunity to lay one on him. Having said that, however, I want to add that Jayanna's comments after kissing him disgusted me.

I believe that he doesn't want to hurt any of these women and the "stalker/groupie" obsession some of them are showing is enough to give anyone anxious moments.

Amanda's comments are becoming more disturbing. How can such a beautiful woman that works around pro athletes act like this?

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2467136;
    Wonderful. Wear one heel so you be sure to trip and sprain the other one.
    Thanks I just had to clean my computer screen...that is so funny and so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2467182;
    Christa is going home. She won't be able to live without him.
    Who's Christa? The 20-somethings left were Mary, Amanda, Tessa and Megan. Which one got eliminated?

I'm sorry to see Kelli go, but I think her days were numbered after that stunt last week when she maneuvered to get Mark to stay at her table when he clearly wanted to go and have dessert with Amanda.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Could anyone tell me who left. I had to record "Hell's Kitchen" and I didn't see who got eliminated.

who's christa? do you mean tessa?

please tell me tessa is gone!

Yes, Tessa is gone flip_fan

FORT Regular

Hi Spad1918 Kelli and Tessa went home. Belive it or not I knew Tessa was going but after seeing her handle herself tonight I was surpised (I know talking about Amanda was not good but other than that she came off as cool and collected) I did not want to think this after looking at her but I was very impressed. Mary has to go I know that what we don't see is a very funny happy kookie girl. But we don't see that and I'm can't see why Mark has kept her. I understand some of the women's insecurites because I understand what they went through on this project. They had no connection to the outside world for over 5 weeks no phone, no tv, no internet, no newspapers etc. You live only the show and your emotions become super hyper because this is your world and nothing else exists. Kelli suprised me she really came off well as Maria I thought she was a little kookie but came off well tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast