+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/25 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I agree Jen's eyes are cat like but believe it is because she is part Fillipino. She's one to watch even though she's oldest. I read in an interview, Mark says it was awkward meeting one of the women's sons who was close to him in age and admit he was dating his mom! Maybe he meets the final four or final two's families?
    Last edited by jasmar; 06-26-2007 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2452520;
    I agree Jen's eyes are cat like but believe it is because she is part Fillipino. She's one to watch even though she's oldest. I read in an interview, Mark says it was awkward meeting one of the women's sons who was close to him in age and admit he was dating his mom! Maybe he meets the final four or final two's families?
    I hadn't thought of taking someone's ethnicity into consideration. I feel silly now. Of course there are many beautiful women with eyes of all shapes. I was just assuming she's 48, on a dating show, and perhaps has had some plastic surgery to keep her younger looking. That's what I get for making snap judgements!
    Last edited by jasmar; 06-26-2007 at 08:55 PM.

Can't remember which 20s lady he was talking to but it was funny when he asked her what she liked to do and she said EAT. Can't remember his come back, maybe "oh that's nice".

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;2453077;
    Can't remember which 20s lady he was talking to but it was funny when he asked her what she liked to do and she said EAT. Can't remember his come back, maybe "oh that's nice".
    That was Lauren the kitten who got sent home!!!!

I finally got around to watching this episode and I still can't get over how the 40's look so much older than they are. For that matter most of the 20's also look older. I found it funny that they were trashing the older women for having crow's feets when they also have have them. Megan and Tessa are the worst and when they smile? You see all sorts of wrinkles in the corners of their eyes. Tessa looks as if she is in her 30's. She needs to stay out of the sun.

I think at this point my favorite 20 is probably Adelaide because she seems to be the most "real" while the others are almost caricatures of women in that age group. The 40's? Hmmm... I'm not sure I have a favorite. They all just reek of desperation to me. If I had to choose? I'd say Jenn.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2453322;
    I finally got around to watching this episode and I still can't get over how the 40's look so much older than they are. For that matter most of the 20's also look older. I found it funny that they were trashing the older women for having crow's feets when they also have have them. Megan and Tessa are the worst and when they smile? You see all sorts of wrinkles in the corners of their eyes. Tessa looks as if she is in her 30's. She needs to stay out of the sun.

I think at this point my favorite 20 is probably Adelaide because she seems to be the most "real" while the others are almost caricatures of women in that age group. The 40's? Hmmm... I'm not sure I have a favorite. They all just reek of desperation to me. If I had to choose? I'd say Jenn.

I don't know. I don't really see them as desperate. Maybe it may seems that way because he is so much younger. If he were in his 40's it would probably seem more natural. I guess for me they would seem desperate if they dressed like 20 year olds (which they're not) & wore trashy makeup. As it is, they seem like normal, single women, who like men, like to have fun and just happen to be single & 40.

Well I meant desperate because I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman being in her 40's and single. The little interviews they do with these women just give to me a desperate vibe. The Biological Clock Ticking thing and the one who said that her window of opportunity was closing and she was hoping to find "the one".

But their clocks are ticking!

But it's all just such camp.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I don't hold much count in the personal interviews done with the women since the producers ask the questions and may hound them until they hear what they want.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2453322;
    I finally got around to watching this episode and I still can't get over how the 40's look so much older than they are. .
    I'm going to move to where you live if these 40 somethings look old in comparison to the 40 somethings that live near you.

+ Reply to Thread