+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/18 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Running Snail;2444613;
    Well, the kittens are not so hawt, no stunner here. I think some of the cougars are hotter. This can be interesting..
    Definitely thought it was funny when they should the kittens hula hooping in their spare time while the cougars were shown down laundry and needle point. Childs play versus real life!!! Also like Mark's little comment something like "I really miss the older ladies" when he is with the kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2445420;
    Definitely thought it was funny when they should the kittens hula hooping in their spare time while the cougars were shown down laundry and needle point. Childs play versus real life!!! Also like Mark's little comment something like "I really miss the older ladies" when he is with the kittens.
    I hope that means we get to hear real conversations between him & the ladies in the next episode. It's not real entertaining or interesting to spend an hour watching PI's and listening to one line insults.

Given that it was only an hour episode, I didn't think they did too badly. They got the 40's vs. 20's concept introduced (at least to us, if not Mark P. and the older women), they had one (brief) date, and one elimination. I would expect next week to feel equally as terse, when they introduce the age difference to Mark P. and the 40's, but after that, I think it'll settle down.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I only wished we could have seen more interaction with the cougars last night, seemed like all they had time for was to introduce thereselves and wait for his reaction to their ages. Next week will probably be more the same while the kittens tell their ages. Maybe after that is out of the way we can see the reasoning behind his cuts. Poor Jodie being the first to go.

I agree, MissThing...

Adding to your point...

For me, it doesn't really get interesting until the field is narrowed a bit. I generally don't get into any reality show (save the cooking variety!), until I can keep them all straight in my mind. The cheat sheets here, however, may zero me in sooner...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I must say, I really enjoyed the show last night it 's not as good as the bachelor, oh well I will take what I can get right now.......

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2445559;
    I must say, I really enjoyed the show last night it 's not as good as the bachelor, oh well I will take what I can get right now.......
    Me too! I'm still keeping an open mind. I'll watch a couple of more episodes. I will say that I liked Mark P. better than I thought I would. His facial expressions are priceless and so far it makes him easy to read.

It is edited SO boring....but I just love how like, I know it is going to be sooo predictable and the girls are going to act stereotypically their age...and that's comedy fodder.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2445412;
    has anyone figured out HOW the eliminations are supposed to work on this show yet? why only call 4 down...
    I just assumed that they had edited out the other three because they were redundent/uneventful.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2445610;
    Me too! I'm still keeping an open mind. I'll watch a couple of more episodes. I will say that I liked Mark P. better than I thought I would. His facial expressions are priceless and so far it makes him easy to read.

I am not sure how I feel about the show yet. I am not falling head over heels gaga over Mark..but I think since nothing else really is on - this is definitely worth some time to fill in until the fall season starts

His facial expressions are the best part of the show so far IMO lol

+ Reply to Thread