+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/18 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

So how did he choose the girls for the elimination part? The tree that went on the date and Jodie? How do you think that will play out when the kittens are there?

Is this 8 weeks?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Well, that was interesting. I really liked all of the *cougholdercough* women. . . definitely the type of people I like to hang out with. BUT, I can't see Mark choosing any of them. And it's not because the crop of younger women are any better, 'cause they're not. At all. It's just that an age difference of 10 - 18 years when you're a 30-year-old man is big. Especially if he wants children.

I'd like to see them with a Byran-type guy. I mean, I'm in my 40's and *I'd* like a Byron-type guy. . . or Byran. . . but I think they'd be better off with a guy who's a little older.

FORT Fanatic

I missed tonight's show...can I catch it on the internet somewhere?
    Also, I read this info in the newspaper: The guy was engaged two yrs ago to an 18 yr old model and was also linked with Kornikova, the tennis pro who is now the ripe OLD AGE of 26 lmaoooooooo I guess we know which age bracket he'll be leaning towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2444608;
    This show will quickly lose my interest if all we get from the 20 year olds is catty little egos. I've got better things to do with my time than watch 7 little Paris Hilton wannabes prancing around.
    I don't think that all the 20 year olds are going to be bratty little egomaniacs, but that is the aspect of their personalities that J.D. & Co are showcasing. I just want to focus on which of the kittens isn't being shown as being a complete jerk because that girl is probably the winner.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2444728;
    I missed chatting w/ you guys during the show, but I must say, I found it fun and entertaining and very snark worthy with most of the "kittens" and a few over the top comments from the 40 set. Have to say this first about the 40 something women........... dang, they look hot! I would think those 20 somethings may be bragging about having nothing to worry, but are probably shaking a little in their designer spike heels when they really see their older competition. The figures of the older ladies, I personally would kill for!! I thought the preview comment of Tessa or Mary?? or one of them about not worrying about the 40 plus ladies and their sagging boobs and wrinkles, made me chuckle the most......... I'd worry a little more about some of these chicks already fighting some wrinkles. As for the boob thing, I would imagine they're a little jealous (except maybe for Tessa and Mary who are VERY proud of their "endowments" (or enhancements!! ).
    It was interesting that they narrow it down to 4 to be in the elimination instead of all seven and I like it better than the Bachelor how he gets to talk to each one and complement them before they're assured of staying or getting the boot!
    Plus, what's with this Science of Love? Had anyone heard on that before tonight? Sounds interesting also.
    Good show!
    I was wondering the same thing about that Science of LOve?
    It does sound interesting! UMMM

Plus, what's with this Science of Love? Had anyone heard on that before tonight? Sounds interesting also.
    Good show!
    There's an article and a link to the promo on the Mark Consuelos thread...

It's a one hour special, and looks pretty interesting... (And MORE Mark C is always a good thing!)

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

ITA PK, more Mark C is always a good thing!!

I missed chatting w/ you guys during the show, but I must say, I found it fun and entertaining and very snark worthy with most of the "kittens" and a few over the top comments from the 40 set. Have to say this first about the 40 something women........... dang, they look hot! I would think those 20 somethings may be bragging about having nothing to worry, but are probably shaking a little in their designer spike heels when they really see their older competition. The figures of the older ladies, I personally would kill for!! I thought the preview comment of Tessa or Mary?? or one of them about not worrying about the 40 plus ladies and their sagging boobs and wrinkles, made me chuckle the most......... I'd worry a little more about some of these chicks already fighting some wrinkles. As for the boob thing, I would imagine they're a little jealous (except maybe for Tessa and Mary who are VERY proud of their "endowments" (or enhancements!! ).
    It was interesting that they narrow it down to 4 to be in the elimination instead of all seven and I like it better than the Bachelor how he gets to talk to each one and complement them before they're assured of staying or getting the boot!
    Good show!
    Yea it was interesting...sorry..missed you guys last night...the utility construction again...urghhhh they got the power this go around so I was at my moms last night and even though I watched the show she doesn't have her computer in a place that is in view of the tv....I thought these women looked AWESOME for being 40+...I am 40 and don't look near as good...lol....but the only thing I thought was the ones that were talking about having children...OMG...I wanted to groan and say lady...I am 40 and I have 3..ages 18, 11, 10 and if I knew then what I know now I would have had them all early in my 20's.....

But I was thinking cafe last night....that we need a thread for FUN with "Age of Love"...you and Randal could have a ball with this one....lol... I can just picture the things in my head ya'll could say...lol and the pictures you could come up with...lol

P.S. my mom was watching with me and she said and I almost choked on my coke I was drinking when she said it..that no 40+ year old woman had a chest that stood that much at attention without some help...lol...especially if she had ever had any children...lol
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-19-2007 at 09:28 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I cringed at the emotional neediness of some of the older women. Mark is definitely nice looking but there's no way I would vie for the attention of a 30 year old man at my age (I'm 40). I know these kinds of age differences work successfully in many cases but it's not for me and not on national tv!

And what about the one who looks like she had a face lift? She had a constant look of surprise on her face. I don't remember her name but she wasn't one of the four he called down for elimination.

I missed most of the younger girls debut. Some of them weren't any prettier than some of the older ladies. And one day these 20-somethings will be older too so they should be careful of what they say. In 20 years their attitude towards older women will come back to bite them in their butt!

This is the train wreck I thought it would be but I'll probably watch again

Oh CRAP! I missed it!

+ Reply to Thread