+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/18 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Actually flip fan, Mark wasn't bad. He seemed to be really trying hard. I thought he came across as a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2444679;
    really? are you being serious? lol, i cant tell if its snark or truth... i would hope he's trying to be articulate.
    Yes, I was being serious. He was much better and more forthcoming than in any other dating show that I've seen. It was refreshing.

omg... mark and articulate in the one sentence.. ok i am happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2444684;
    Yes, I was being serious. He was much better and more forthcoming than in any other dating show that I've seen. It was refreshing.
    Well, for example, using another show we all know and love as a benchmark, he only used the word journey twice that I noticed!

I don't know if articulate is the best word (at least not while he was watching the 'I'm 40' parade), but honest and straightforward seems like a good description. Hopefully his honesty remains refreshing and he doesn't put his foot in it too often..

Oh, and I LOVE his dog! I'd take that dog in a heartbeat.

he's doing a live blog now: Age of Love

I'm a West Coaster, so I still have a little less than two hours to go before watching, dammit. I sneaked in here to get a feel for the show, and it looks like it's got some possibilities, and also I think MC is sweeter than a newborn baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2444680;
    Who is writing the recap of this this this this ... show?

Ms Froggy? Rosekid? Anybody?
    I'll be doing tonight's recap, but Lucy will be taking over after that.

ETA: flip_fan, thanks for the headsup.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Me too roseskid - I'm west coast too.

I am so glad that Marks affirms this is not a marriage show Hopefully he will remain honest and forthright and hopefully he WILL put his foot in IT often!

Sounds like it was fun,
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2444691;
    omg... mark and articulate in the one sentence.. ok i am happy!
    I think anyone is going to sound articulate after listening to Andy try and blubber his way through a conversation.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

I missed chatting w/ you guys during the show, but I must say, I found it fun and entertaining and very snark worthy with most of the "kittens" and a few over the top comments from the 40 set. Have to say this first about the 40 something women........... dang, they look hot! I would think those 20 somethings may be bragging about having nothing to worry, but are probably shaking a little in their designer spike heels when they really see their older competition. The figures of the older ladies, I personally would kill for!! I thought the preview comment of Tessa or Mary?? or one of them about not worrying about the 40 plus ladies and their sagging boobs and wrinkles, made me chuckle the most......... I'd worry a little more about some of these chicks already fighting some wrinkles. As for the boob thing, I would imagine they're a little jealous (except maybe for Tessa and Mary who are VERY proud of their "endowments" (or enhancements!! ).
    It was interesting that they narrow it down to 4 to be in the elimination instead of all seven and I like it better than the Bachelor how he gets to talk to each one and complement them before they're assured of staying or getting the boot!
    Plus, what's with this Science of Love? Had anyone heard on that before tonight? Sounds interesting also.
    Good show!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie

I watched. It takes me a couple of episodes before I get to know the contestants enough to snark them. So I will save up my snarks for next week. The most distinctive part of the show to me was how much it followed the Average Joe formula, even the music during the introductions sounded the same.

+ Reply to Thread