+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Consuelos - Host

Re: Mark Consuelos - Host

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2435248;
    LOL...

Well, in all fairness...

He does live with Kelly.... Start looking for "literally"...

I personally gave up on buzz words/place holders, when my kids were teens...

We all have them, they are just different, depending on our age... "Like, you know", still grates, though... Awesome/amazing not so much...

My generation used/uses uh... ah... er... and probably several more that don't even register...

;0))

PK
    Well, "at the end of the day", maybe the show would turn out to be "literally" "amazing" after all!

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2435321;
    Well, "at the end of the day", maybe the show would turn out to be "literally" "amazing" after all!
    Er, Um, Ah... Like, you know, you think?

Being a long time AMC fan, I will enjoy the eye candy, if nothing else...

Then Kelly's (hopefully) "Age of Love Theater" should be worth some laughs, too...

It's all win, win for me...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2435321;
    I don't know about that. But, it might be "solid" "going forward." On the other hand, and I don't mean this personally to either Mark, it could be "soft", and lead the producers to "take a bath" in the capital expenditure for the show.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

You just gotta love these reality tv buzzwords!

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: Mark Consuelos - Hosting another dating special...

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but, if not, perhaps someone will move it to the appropriate place?

Mark C is hosting a "tie in" reality dating special June 25 on NBC... Same production company... Info follows...

From the commercial, it looks interesting...

;0))

PK

SEATTLE, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Perfectmatch.com(R), a leading online dating and relationship service, today announced it has teamed up with NBC to present an exciting new dating special: "Science of Love: A Modern Dating Experiment." This program airs Monday, June 25th (10 p.m. ET-PT/9 p.m. CT) and is hosted by Mark Consuelos ("All My Children").

In a unique twist on the reality dating show format, "Science of Love" asks a very compelling question: Is it possible to make better love connections through science, or can true love only spring from an initial attraction? Fully integrated into the show are Perfectmatch.com's revolutionary Duet(R) Total Compatibility System (Duet(R))), Perfectmatch members and the company's internationally renowned relationship expert, Dr. Pepper Schwartz. She is also a co-creator of Duet(R), a leading-edge assessment and scientifically-based system that helps people find lasting love.

"Science of Love" features NFL football player and Perfectmatch member, Adam Johnson. Unlucky-in-love, Adam has two dates. He chooses the first, the "instinct date" from a pool of 50 candidates, all members of Perfectmatch.com(R). The second, the "science date," is chosen by a team of experts led by Dr. Pepper Schwartz utilizing Duet(R), giving Adam and his date the best possible chance at experiencing a romantic connection.

Will Adam's initial attraction lead him to true love? Or will science be more accurate in helping Adam find his perfect match?

"Love remains one of life's mysteries," said Dr. Pepper Schwartz, a tenured professor at the University of Washington. "Duet(R) helped identify a potential match for Adam, taking into account his personality, life and lovestyle, values and preferences. This 'whole you' approach is the cornerstone in finding and creating a lasting relationship."

"Working with NBC and show producer, 3 Ball Productions, presented a unique opportunity to reinforce our proven approach through a greater range of content and product integration than ever before," said Duane Dahl, Founder and CEO of Perfectmatch.com. "After our successes with 'Dr. Phil' and 'Must Love Dogs,' we were eager to take integration to the next level with 'Science of Love.' It allowed us to provide the viewers with natural online extension at Perfectmatch.com and reach the broadest audience in front of ideal demographics."

"Science of Love" is produced by 3 Ball Productions. 3 Ball's recent success includes the NBC mega-hit "The Biggest Loser."

To view a sneak peek of "Science of Love" visit: Perfectmatch - Good Luck Chuck, Jessica Alba and Dane Cook; Science of Love, NBC
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Additional profile/bio information added to first post.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

My cable tv guide has noted the Mark C is going to co-host Regis and Kelly on Monday (18th) morning. This should be fun!

I'm in such a quandry what to record and what to watch. The KTLA morning show lasts til 10 AM and the Today show lasts until 10 AM and Regis and Kelly is from 9-10 AM.

MC has a cute smile.

Is this show going to be a kick or a toss? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2443887;
    MC has a cute smile.

Is this show going to be a kick or a toss? Thoughts?
    I guess that depends on what you're looking for out of the show. Serious love story - TOSS. Serious snark opportunity - DEFINITELY!! I think the concept is interesting, but if you want it to be taken seriously and are trying for the love story, then you fill the participants in from the beginning. It's possible that it could've turned into a serious dating endeavor, but to me it doesn't appear that's what they were even looking for so it would be a major surpise if that had happened.

FORT Fogey

Mark was fantastic on LIVE this morning. Kelly seemed quite proud when she held up the TV Weekly with him on the cover.

And how great was the picture of him and Erik Estrada from his movie set?

Mark is a cutie for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast