+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mark Philippoussis

Re: Mark Philippoussis

I don't think he is that good looking. And I think he is coming alittle undone with this whole process on the show. Maybe it is editing but I don't find him very interesting..or at least nothing that interesting comes out of his mouth. Of course Kelli was talking too much so she is gone now so maybe there is hope for others to be heard.

That is great scope though that he is still dating the girl from the show. I just can't believe he is going to pick an older woman though it would be nice since I am routing for the 40 yr olds!!

Mark is looking quite confused to me. Mind you we don't see everything with all the editing. He appears to be somewhat boring to me on camera.

I think he's found this "experiment" way harder than he thought. I'm glad he's still dating the winner...I hope it's a 40's lady!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

My theory is it will be match, set, love!!!! Just, hope even if it is fleeting we will still get to see the chosen one show up at some tournaments with him.

ok here is a man that has dated some of the most famous skanks in hollywood. tara reid, paris hilton, and kimberly stewart, and lord knows who else. do you honestly THINK he will settle down with a 40 year old woman that is settled in her life?

heck, he cant even seem to connect w/ any of the girls except for insecure tattletale amanda. and mark is oh so intent on eliminating ANYBODY that utters amanda's name or ANYTHING or ANYONE that amanda dislikes or disapproves of, mark eliminates.

first kelli, then tessa, now jayanna.

mark please show some backbone. what are you doing? and maria is right... Women will NOT wait for you.

i hope ou are alone for the rest of your life.

sorry for the rant but i despise emotionally unavailable men.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

no offense but have you actually seen a photo of mark with paris or Kimberly??

The answer is no, because they have never dated... especially kimberly stewart (i think you just added that one in yourself).

Mark was seen with Tara about 3 times in September of 2003, well before she had the bad boob-job and was a total drunken mess. It actually during the time when she stopped partying and was trying to get her life under control.. they dated for like 3 weeks.

I don't mean to defend Mark, but i think saying he dated these women is a little extreme. Mark is constantly baffled by how the press has linked him with celebrities that he hardly knows or only met once or twice. He was said to be dating this high profile model only becuase the press photographed her whispering in his ear - in reality Mark said they didnt talk the whole night except that one moment and she was asking him what was the time!

Mark is the type to settle and fall hard for the right woman. He has had a several long term relationships, although with his job and the amount of travelling he does that usually puts pressure on it.

I don't believe he will have a lasting relationship with a women in her 40's, but i don't think that should be held against him. He's 30, also young 30yr old at heart and want's to have his own family probably sometime over the next 5 yrs. I think he does "connect" with Jen, even more so then what he appears to be with Amanda, unfortunately 18yrs ia a pretty big gap that will only seem bigger as they get older.

I respect you have an opinion of him, heck i've followed Mark and his career for 10years and there's been plenty of moments and decsions he's made thats angered me.. but he's human, not perfect.. but i do believe from all i have seen is he's a sweet, rather sensitive man at heart and very loyal to his family and loved ones.

Flip fan, glad you are here to provide your insight as a loyal fan of Mark. It has been helpful in understanding him. He seems a Great Guy and the little snipits shown of him on the show just aren't enough! It is a shame they concentrate mainly on the women and their antics. No matter who he chooses, I hope he is happy and all his new fans get to see him soon playing tennis on TV!!!

some cute photo's of mark and amanda from the viewing party in Vegas.

kiss kiss

mark, amanda and fitness guru Gil Reyes

nice couple...i like amanda's new hair color.. but really not sure about the dress and necklace

FORT Newbie

How tall is amanda? Do we know? she looks really short! I know he's 6'7 or so but she must at least be wearing heels?

It looks like she dyed her hair to match her dress.

i think she's about 5'6? i dunno... but mark is massive at 6'5 so she's going to look small, even in heels!

FORT Fanatic

These pictures are great. I am so happy a couple is still together. I picked Mark to pick Amanda since the 20s came on.

+ Reply to Thread