+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mark Philippoussis

Re: Mark Philippoussis

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2442104;
    Mark will be on the KTLA Morning Show on monday... I really wish i was living in the US next week

would greatly appreciate hearing what was said if anyone watches it.
    The KTLA entertainment interviews have been online at their website for The Bachelor - check KTLA.com and look for George Pennachio (sp) he's their entertainment reporter.

Darn - I'll have to tape KTLA and watch Today (NBC) or vice versa. Both Marks will be busy Monday morning.

FORT Newbie

Mark, run if you have a chance. I don't think the women on the show have substance. You are better off with a beautiful young established women...like Maria Sharapova, Michelle Wie, Annika Sorenstam, Danica Patrick. Good luck mate!

I liked the fact that it didn't appear to take him too long to open up to the idea of dating an older woman.
    He seemed aghast at first, but he soon seemed to warm to the idea.
    At this point I'd have liked to see how the show played out if he only had older women to choose from.
    Of course if the younger women prove to be entertaining I'm sure I'll change my mind about that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Speaking of Tarzan minus his shirt (in another Age of Love thread), is it just me or does anyone else prefer his normal yet muscular torso to Andy Baldwin's uber pumped out chest and oh so small waisted look? OK, shallow I know. But some others of you are thinking it too - right?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2446136;
    Speaking of Tarzan minus his shirt (in another Age of Love thread), is it just me or does anyone else prefer his normal yet muscular torso to Andy Baldwin's uber pumped out chest and oh so small waisted look? OK, shallow I know. But some others of you are thinking it too - right?
    Mmmmm? Mmmmm? Mmmm? Oops, spending too much time picturing their bodies in my head, I forgot the question. At first glance I would pick Mark’s body but there’s nothing like the feel of being wrapped in a hug by somebody with Andy’s upper body mass. But wow what a choice to have. I think it's a toss up for me.

I'd take Mark any day over Andy, fit and powerful but not extreme in wanting his women the same way!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2446136;
    Yes, on the margin I prefer Tarzan's slightly more subtle physique to Andy's bulked-up "let me caress you with my pecs" approach. But I will say it's obvious Andy is a lot brighter and more articulate -- despite the fact that Fleiss apparently wired his jaw shut.

This man should never play poker, 'cause his feelings were written all over his face.

I did like that they gave Mark the chance to get to know the 40's women first, so that he could start to break down his shock of the age difference and get to know them as individuals.

The kittens look like a vapid lot, but hopefully there will be a couple that are decent and sweet.

Honestly I'd rather have hunky Mark Consuelos than this Mark or Andy. He's muy caliente!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2446308;
    I'd take Mark any day over Andy, fit and powerful but not extreme in wanting his women the same way!!! LOL
    Hasn't Mark dated all very fit, attractive women?

NBC has posted his live blog from last Monday at the show's website He lives in Vegas. Who knew? .Age of Love

+ Reply to Thread