+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Mark Philippoussis

Re: Mark Philippoussis

Thanks for the pics, flip fan. Was last night the first time they have seen each other since the show ended? Maybe it's me, but they look more like friends than anything else. I only saw two eps, so I don't know if they really "connected" or not.

Thank you for the pictures, flip fan! I have to agree, Mark just does not look into Amanda at all in these pictures.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She's wearing a strapless silk type dress and he's wearing jeans....hmmm
    And we were told they were "still" dating, but they haven't seen each other or communicated since the show wrapped months ago? I'm confused.
    And it may just be the way he communicates with a camera, but every time he spoke to the camera directly he looked pretty much like a deer in the headlights (except the one or two times he was mad about something, usually on behalf of Amanda...or when a woman put him on the spot)...maybe because it was always some variation of "I don't know what to do", but not a very flattering image. Still cute looking though, even in these more candid shots.

Mark Philippoussis (serial actress & model dater) has been dating actress Shannon Elizabeth since late 2007.

+ Reply to Thread