+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 391

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

  1. #1
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982

    Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    I"m going to repost the picture of group of the girls here and then I will post post my spoiler picture of one of the final 2..


    Just in case you don't want to see a picture of one the final 2 this early.. don't go further. It's rather small, but it's obvious she's a long haired brunette. I know who she is, but will wait for confirmation or permission from my source before I give that info. I will tell you she's one of the "Kittens".





    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-05-2007 at 02:04 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2430589;
    I"m going to repost the picture of group of the girls here and then I will post post my spoiler picture of one of the final 2..


    Just in case you don't want to see a picture of one the final 2 this early.. don't go further. It's rather small, but it's obvious she's a long haired brunette. I know who she is, but will wait for confirmation or permission from my source before I give that info. I will tell you she's one of the "Kittens".





    Wow you are good!!can't wait to see the show!

  3. #3
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2430664;
    Wow you are good!!can't wait to see the show!
    The best sleuthers in the business are here. Cafegirl is the best! Glad that you are watching the show with us, HotMomma!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  4. #4
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,755

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Thank you to flipfan for getting us started in the sleuthing business. That is a great group photo, Cafegirl.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2430675;
    The best sleuthers in the business are here. Cafegirl is the best! Glad that you are watching the show with us, HotMomma!

    Oh I agree that Cafegirl is the Best

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Lauren, one of the kittens, right front of the group pic, has a look on her face of why am I here. Someone said that several of the girls who had been booted were brought back to do the group photo. Anyone want to bet she was one of them?

  7. #7
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    From looking at the ladies, it appears his preference must be dark-haired and chesty.

    I am not seeing a red head ~ am I seeing this correctly?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  8. #8
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,755

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2430988;
    From looking at the ladies, it appears his preference must be dark-haired and chesty.

    I am not seeing a red head ~ am I seeing this correctly?
    The cougar on the far left in the black dress looks to be a chesty red-head. At least she got the chesty part right.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #9
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    cafegirl, as always, I salute you. I am glad you got this cake-walk in before your requisite skills are utilized come autumn.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  10. #10
    Old, Jaded & Cranky... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    5,510

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Hmmm...

    Going on the group photo alone, Mark P. is the weak link... That is a very attractive bunch of "cats"...

    I don't think I could group them agewise...

    ;0))

    PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.