+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2439385;
    I'm not too sure if i can post a link to this site... but if you go to yahooTV and find the 'Age of Love' page they have uploaded 3 videos from episode 1.. and I could not stop laughing!!!

I feel so sorry for mark, he was totally not expecting to meet 40yr old women... the clip of him guessing jennifers age(48) is a classic!!!!

"I'm looking... no one else back there..they've got the young elevator or something?"
    That is hysterical! Where is the young elevator? He is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2439385;
    I'm not too sure if i can post a link to this site... but if you go to yahooTV and find the 'Age of Love' page they have uploaded 3 videos from episode 1.. and I could not stop laughing!!!

I feel so sorry for mark, he was totally not expecting to meet 40yr old women... the clip of him guessing jennifers age(48) is a classic!!!!

"I'm looking... no one else back there..they've got the young elevator or something?"
    Thanks for the laugh!!!!

I just watched and it confirmed that the 'kittens' do get introduced to Mark the first night along with the cougars.

i just watched it again... he actually says "no one else back there.. they forgot to get on the elevator or something?"

Another thing that's funny is in the third clip,
    Consuelos:"hey mark" philippoussis: "hey mark"

Two Mark's on the show.. and Philippoussis (6'5) makes Consuelos(5'9) look tiny!

I so was going to just ignore this show but after reading all of your posts, I have changed my mind.

I don't know what will be better - the show or all of your posts!

I'm thinking the posts but I will give it a chance. Marky-Marks are yummy eye candy
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

He sounds like he's got a bit of humor about him "No matter what.. always always take 6 to 10 years off the number.." and of course the comment "uhh.. did they leave someone in the elevator??"

It's particularly interesting that they chose someone who has never dated an older woman for this kind of 'twist' dating show. He seems so.. shell-shocked after the women in the first group are all in their 40s.

Oh and what did you guys make of that "That was tough!" comment right before the reveal of the younger women? It's tough talking to seven women in their forties? Or, does he have to boot one right away? They usually reserve "that's SO tough" or "this is the most difficult thing I've had to do (this episode)" for the eliminations, not for the opening round cocktail party!

Hopefully the show will come off funny/snarky and I won't wind up wanting to smack him. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2440143;
    Hopefully the show will come off funny/snarky and I won't wind up wanting to smack him. :nono
    I suspect it will be some of both.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2440143;

Oh and what did you guys make of that "That was tough!" comment right before the reveal of the younger women? It's tough talking to seven women in their forties? Or, does he have to boot one right away? They usually reserve "that's SO tough" or "this is the most difficult thing I've had to do (this episode)" for the eliminations, not for the opening round cocktail party!

"That was tough" comment I think was on a different night, When Bachelor Mark meets the cougars he is wearing a Pink shirt, when Mark C talks to him when the kittens are revealed, Bachelor Mark is wearing a yellow shirt.
    Ohhh this is going to be an interesting show....

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2441236;
    "That was tough" comment I think was on a different night, When Bachelor Mark meets the cougars he is wearing a Pink shirt, when Mark C talks to him when the kittens are revealed, Bachelor Mark is wearing a yellow shirt.
    Ohhh this is going to be an interesting show....
    Really? I hadn't noticed that. So does that now mean Mark won't meet the 'kittens' the first nighT?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2441264;
    Really? I hadn't noticed that. So does that now mean Mark won't meet the 'kittens' the first nighT?
    That is what I noticed as well. In the trailer that is no longer up to run, the VO states, "Just as Mark is adjusting to the older women..." So he probably has that first night and the next day with them.

It depends on how much time they compress in 1 episode..i thought i read somewhere he spends a whole week getting to know the 40's before he's introduced to the 20's.

My prediction is most of the 1st ep he spends with the cougars, then at the very end, after he eliminates one he is suddenly introduced to the kittens.

+ Reply to Thread