+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Does anyone know whether the "kittens" will be on the show Next Monday, or will they appear later in the season? Like say a few episodes from now...

Not sure, he could meet them towards the very end of the 1st episode, but if not definately in the 2nd week.

From the screencaps at the bottom of this forum Mark P. is seen kissing (cougar) Jayana. From the article by JD Roth he mentions Mark told him if he wanted a guy who would kiss all the girls he wasn't the one and when he kissed a girl he would mean it. So we know there was an attraction between those two. She is the only inbetween kitten and cougar shall we say a panther? Still young enough to keep up with Mark's lifestyle plus give him children!!

I am impressed! Narrowed down to Final 2 a week before the show even starts airing?! Excellent work, ladies.

*sigh* I finally weaned myself off of this board.. and now I'm back!

Dang, sorry for two posts in a row (I thought I could still edit the first one)...

A few questions to catch myself up, my little sleuther brain is fuzzy from lack of use - are we sure about the other person in the final 2? Did they really give it away with the side-by-side shot above? (sheesh) Interesting - after reading the articles in the other thread, the only way I'll be shocked is if he picks an older lady..

Oh, and do my eyes deceive me or do they really present the 'kitten' temptations like they're part of the showcase showdown on the Price Is Right? Holy cow. This should be fun.

FORT Newbie
    Not another reality show like the Bach! I'm still trying to catch up on work and life after Bach 10 before Bach 11!

But I'm excited to see all of you at work on the screencaps and figuring things out before the show even starts, which sounds like you already have!

I'm going to watch for sure!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-13-2007 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks you Wiccan for the screenposts at the bottom of this forum, nice to be able to see some actual date pics. From them, Mark actually has dates with Jen in the motorcycle shots, Jayana with him in evening clothes and the makeup artist cougar climbing the face of the building. Looks like the cougars get off to a good start before the kittens show up. Can't wait to see how this show plays out!

Does anyone know anything about the casting of this show? Say if they had Mark cast before the women, then they could select some who would have more in common with him than they give away in their bios. The only bio connection I saw was with Adelaide since she was also from Australia his home country. Anyone notice from any other gals bios who might have something in common with Mark?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-13-2007 at 10:32 PM.

FORT Fan

Good grief. I tried to get through some of the posts for this show (at work) today, but got busy (go figure). You all are rediculously smart. These network people don't stand a chance. May I just say...there seem to be A LOT of impressive chests in that group picture. I mean IMPRESSIVE. Do you think that was one of his "I wants"? Heck...I could probably get my DH to watch this one with me.

I'm not too sure if i can post a link to this site... but if you go to yahooTV and find the 'Age of Love' page they have uploaded 3 videos from episode 1.. and I could not stop laughing!!!

I feel so sorry for mark, he was totally not expecting to meet 40yr old women... the clip of him guessing jennifers age(48) is a classic!!!!

"I'm looking... no one else back there..they've got the young elevator or something?"
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-13-2007 at 10:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread