+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

I went to YahooTV, but I couldn't find the link. Would they have taken it down already?

Found the preview. It does look like Amanda might win this thing. Did you see the difference in greetings between Jen and Amanda? With Amanda, Mark's whole face sort of lit up.

I just have to say I loved the look on Amanda's face when she realized that Jen had a gift for Mark's family and she did not. If look could kill, lol!

I was hoping for Jen to win because I am a cougar myself, but I still thought it was interesting to watch this show!

i found the way both women talked a telling point... amanda just seems much more convincing and genuinely interested in mark and his family.

i too thought jen would win, who knows it might be trick editing and she does - but after hearing amanda talk i think she kinda deserves to win.

FORT Newbie

Sorry, Amanda fans, you should look closer. When Mark says something like it's not going to work out, the woman's hair color is much darker and therefore he is talking to Amanda (Yahoo TV). You can also catch a quick glimpse of her sad face in one of the previews (NBC).

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2508358;
    Found the preview. It does look like Amanda might win this thing. Did you see the difference in greetings between Jen and Amanda? With Amanda, Mark's whole face sort of lit up.

I just have to say I loved the look on Amanda's face when she realized that Jen had a gift for Mark's family and she did not. If look could kill, lol!

I was hoping for Jen to win because I am a cougar myself, but I still thought it was interesting to watch this show!
    I didn't see the preview where did you see it?

It's on Yahoo Tv, you have to scroll over a bit, I believe it's on "today's picks" section or something like that.

It looks like Jen's hair to me, it's lighter and pulled back, whereas Amanda's is not.

I pretty much figured Amanda would take it, even though I wanted Jen to win.

haha oh goodness... now lets begin the debate on hair color!

cougar fan you've got me thinking... but i still think it looks like jen's hair. the way she has it pinned back... i dunno i dont think there's much difference with the color either, also jens face isnt exactly a happy one in the edit.

...maybe we should look into the height theory

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

What's interesting about all our sleuthing efforts, is that we had the top figured out long before the show aired... thanks to our Aussie connections!!
    And the fact that we still aren't certain of the final lady shows, either we weren't at our best as sleuths (not us!! ) or we haven't taken this as seriously as we do the Bachelor when it comes to sleuthing. Without watching the previews, I've been pretty convinced it would be Amanda since the last show and based on riskmikey's clues!! Either way, the show has been a fun diversion for the summer and I enjoyed getting to "know" Mark a little bit!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

well i'm off... unfortunately i have shopping to do and i cant watch it anyway. I look forward to returning and reading all the comments about the show. Hopefully someone uploads the torrent quickly and i dont have to wait too long before i can see it.

Something just dawned on me - he has to pick amanda.. because what on earth can be the reason for him saying "I just don't think it will work out". He's admitted repeatedly and very frankly he is attracted to her (smile, lips, body, kisses, eyes) and they seem to get along and he knows she's totally fallen for him. Whereas Jen the obvious problem is her age.

hmmm.. my pick is officially Amanda and i will be floored if i return home and find out Mark is trying to convince himself and veiwers on national tv that he could have a relationship with Jen. I dont doubt he likes Jen, but if any of his family or friends have the guts to question about her age and his plans for a family in the future he couldn't possibly pick Jen.

enjoy watching the show! I want details ppl!

WOW I will be so ecstatic if Amanda does win his heart. I thought so from the beginning. I guess we will all see soon!

+ Reply to Thread